FS: complete Kicker System

I have 2 12’ kicker L7s and a Kicker KX1200.1 Class D amp. 1.5 farad cap. and all 4 guage wiring. 150 amp kicker fuse included. Any one who has heard this system knows it bangs really loud.
Heres the price of eveything brand new
Amp = 799.99
1 12’ L7= 399x2
Cap= 140
EVERYTHING IS USED
I Have a custom box made for the 2 12’s thats also included

Just testing waters on this but name a price if anyone is interested

what are you looking to get for the amp and fuse? and capac.?

i would kinda like to keep it all together ya know just incase no one wants it. Ive had it all custom installed in my camaro. People around west seneca know what its about i had to reformat my comp several times to get it right so i lost all my good pics of the stuff. But make me an offer and ill let ya know

w/e then

selling already jake? jeeeez. loud ass system btw

good pair of subs :tup:

sealed box I hope that setup

:tup: good seller, system bumps loud…was there for making of box and installation of teh system, very well sealed box(liquid nails ownz)…

how much are u lookin to get for the whole thing

i want about 600 firm

$200 for amp and cap?

system is still for sale if someone wants this. Still hooked up if someone wants to hear it.

good luck with sale

Holy low ball…this sounds like a good deal for someone though. Good luck with the sale. Maybe try ebay so you don’t get totally screwed on the sale.

holy blue bumper on a black car,lowballing is what i do

sold as complete or not sold at all. damn low ballers. Get a job

um ya about that, i have 3 jobs…and i doubt u paid those prices, and if u did u got shafted…so i was just “testing the waters”

hahaha is that so and no i didnt pay those prices. test the waters without stupid comments thank you.

still for sale price lowered to 500 no exceptions. and not going to get lower im loosing too much already

i dont want the cap, i have a power cell…400 w/out the cap?

might have someone interested, dont need cap tho price without the cap