fs: Complete SOHC engine, perf. headers +more(s13/s14 parts)

hey,

ive got my SOHC engine for sale. Im doing an s14 ka swap into my '90. I dont need/want this engine anymore. its complete with harness(uncut), all the sensors ie: MAF,temp sensors , etc., alternator, distributor, headers, etc. Its the entire engine minus the tranny+ flywheel. It also has 2 week old NGK platinum plugs. I also have all the A/C stuff, lines and all, it did work when it was in the car, just wasnt very cold. ill throw the A/C stuff in with the engine purchase. The engine needs a new head gasket though - easy and cheap fix since the engine is already out. Ill toss in an extra disstributor and a bunch of other SOHC parts too.

id rather sell the entire thing as a whole, but if you need parts, pm me, and ill see if what i can do…

75$ for everything.

Pasesetter (not sure how to spell it) performance headers for the SOHC ka24e. No cracks , prefect condition, but the finish is no longer shiny…

SOLD[color]

6 day old Bosch O2 sensor for the SOHC. Got it and then on the 6th day, my HG blew, so i went and started with the engine swap. paid 60$ for it.

[color=red]SOLD SOLD

OEM Nissan o2 sensor. Not sure how old it is, but its clean “looking” for SOHC engine

10$

Aftermarket o2 sensor for SOHC engine. Also dont know how old it is, but looks clean too. Dont remember what brand it is.

5$

SOHC A/C stuff wtih lines, a/c rad, pump, etc. (worked when it was in the car, just needed a re-charge)

20$ OBO

i also have all the A/C stuff for an '95 ka24de S14. Lines, pump, rad, etc. worked as well before i took the a/c off…the gas obv. leaked out.

20$ OBO

S14 '95 ka24de AUTOMATIC ECU
good upgrade for all you S14 guys who havent swaped ECU’s yet. If you have a 5spd. you want this ECU…no more speed limiter!

60$ OBO

This is random, but i have a 1 summer used 14’ trampoline made by Jump King. I paid close to 400$ after tax and used it only one summer. I bought it last summer(summer 2005) and barely used it for that matter. its in almost brand new condition, but its in mint condition. No rips, tears or anything like that on the mesh. This is the newer design with the square tubing and its fairly light and when its apart, its compact enough to fit in your 240! I stored the springs and mesh indoors for the winter, but i left the frame outside for 1 winter. It has some rust on the frame but its nothing that a bit of elbow grease cant take off!

its all bagged and ready for pick up.

125$ OBO.

New Bosch O2 sensor SOLD

still got those headers available???

i still have the headers if anyone wants them.

70$

K man! Ill take those headers off ur hands! Can u include an 02 as well?? Ive sent u a pm!

headers Sold