FS: Corbeau FX1 Racing Seats w/ sliders and 5pt harness

I have my racing seats for sale from the Talon. I used them for approximately one year and bought them from Innovative Tuning. I think I drove about 1000 miles in them last year so they are practically brand new.

Looking to get $650 for the seats and the sliders.

I also have a black corbeau 5 pt harness for $100

you have 1 harness or 2 of them?

1 harness

JDMjunkie needs these

agreed but i r poorz right now :frowning:

GLWS

are the sliders for a 1g?

i could really use these. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

dammit if you have these in 2 weeks ill definately pick these up Lmk

yes they are for a 1G

ugh so tempting.

I have these (but in red) in my Z, they’re GREAT seats for the money. GLWS

buy em, it’s just money :slight_smile:

How much for just the seats, no sliders.

$600 for just the seats

aren’t these $320 each brand new? I am interested, but not for that much. Considering that I can get brand new ones for $40 more…

yes they are, but when you factor in shipping and tax then you’re easily saving $100+. And I’ll deliver them to your door so you don’t have to wait for them to come in the mail. It’s up to you.

I’m almost positive that automotive warehouse (45 minutes away) orders them in and doesn’t charge for shipping…

$450 for just the seats i don’t need the sliders. LMK

Again, it’s if it’s worth spending the time and gas money to go out there for new seats and spend $40 more, because they are in a box then go for it. I’m offering $40 off and I will deliver them to your door.

And a big, no on the $450.

well if you change your mind. I have cash in hand. orrrr if you would like to do this thing called a counter offer pm me.

Just because you are from cheektowaga doesn’t mean you have to be all douchebaggy about your sale.

its called bartering chill out

it’s actually called bargaining… batering is offering something in exchange for something else besides money :slight_smile:

I am chill, but $450 is a lowball.