FS:Corbeau racing seats, 4x100 16 " rims: SOLD

The rims are some off brand company, but are in good condition. There are a few chips in the paint, but nothing too bad. They have nitto tires (not sure which model) on right now with quite a bit of tread left. The seats are Corbeau, i just cleaned them so they are looking pretty good, no tears or rips, no damage at all. I’m keeping the rails so don’t bother asking for them. I also have a set of steelies, also 4x100 15’s, tires are shit…ok to drive, but not for long, or in any bad weather. If I get enough money for both sets of rims then I will get rid of them, but if not I have to keep one set untill i come up with the cash to get the new rims. All prices are o.b.o. but be realistic. these are just starting prices, make some offers.

$400 for the seats
$400 for the yellow rims
$150 for the steelies

EDIT: And a front bumper…lol

to bad them seats are YELLOW :eek:

i’ll give you 75 for the yellow rims

haha,get the seats recovered black and sell them

yeah good luck!
Just so you know. Those wheels were for sale awhile back for $200 firm
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34959
glws

ugh damn seats gotta be bright yellow.

glwts.

ya those seats are only 220 brand new

$100 for one seat

i will take the other seat for $50

i know right, at least with the rims you can paint them.

The seats are 250 firm. I realize they are yellow, but they are in really good condition.

thats a joke right?!

pm me the “firm price” on the rims

anybody, how hard/expensive would it be to get those seats a different color?

fabric dye?

would it look shitty though?

600 and the rims for my motor have the motor tomorrow … shoot me a text if you want it

im sure the dye depends on what color you plan to make them, if it was black it prolly wouldnt look too bad.

Yeah i would do black, i’m interested in them IF they can be dyed without looking like shit. i need some seats for my bmw.

i personally think 250 is a good price, i have been looking for some to replace them and i cant find any decent buckets for that price. dye an inconspicous part of the seat, like the bottom to see if it works, and if it doesnt, sell them or buy seat covers?

cant do seat covers with 5 point harnesses, i’ll ask around and see if anyone has done it.