FS: couch... seats 3, like new *cheap*

ok, so I have a couch that NEEDS to go by this weekend. It’s in GREAT shape. Blue in color with wood frame that runs the top of it. I just got it last weekend… only problem with it is one of the cushions were lost on the thruway on the trip over.

I have a blanket folded up in place of the other cushion for now. Still functions great.

Asking best offer. I need it gone by friday, and I cant deliver it. (I will help load it into a truck/trailor for ya though).

-steve

pics?

no pics… I will try and find a similar one online for ya though (or if worse comes to worse, I can get one for ya tonight)

pics and you might have a deal

http://i1.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/6d/1f/6d_1.JPG

it looks “somwhat” similar to this… only it has a very small white floral print on it. Like I said, it’s in real good shape. It came with the house my parents bought in the Aderondaks and they’ve just had it stored for the past 3 years or so.

I brought it to my place and on the way lost a cushion, so I need this one gone to make way for my new one.

I saw on ebay, cushion foam going for around 50.00… buy that, cut a new cushion and throw a cover on it. :slight_smile: :tup:

pics or die basically

I’ll get 'em for yas tonight :slight_smile:

my camera sucks balls though but you’ll get an idea of what it looks like