FS: CUSTOM built TURBO KIT (650whp+)

i would put some pic later

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:39,topic:34417"”]

my turbo is from AFI

[/quote]

ya your jojos friend and i dont care about your crx.

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:32,topic:34417"”]

call me tommorow im going to take you to the honda dealer and buy you a oil pump so that way we could race

[/quote]

he has an oil pump!

and why bother you would loose!

[quote=“layzie,post:40,topic:34417"”]

bigger turbos will make more power per sq inch then the smaller turbos. so it will take less boost to make the power levels you want.

[/quote]

ah! that makes more sense to me than all the theory stuff ive tried reading that uses extremely confusing words for my simple mind. :tup:

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:41,topic:34417"”]

i would put some pic later

[/quote]

how did you not get banned yet? how?

good luck with sale :tup: looks great

[quote=“layzie,post:37,topic:34417"”]

cheap city, with dreamers that put bolt on turbo kits on and think they make 500hp

[/quote]

HAHAHA. The truth comes out

i would put some pic later.

god, im not like a huge asshole about grammer but your coming off as extremely uneducated, judging by 99% of your posts.

keep the shit out of this thread, hopefully the mods will clean it up

bump for kev

im more then willing to work out a deal but people need to read before they post. the full 4inch exhaust system is included. no turbo kit sells the full exhaust system. then to come in here and offer a 3 grand is crazy then get made because i wont take it is fucking stupid.

WOW.

Did i miss something…? :loopie:

This kit is worth it when you add up the time you will have to wait for it, the extra stuff he is throwing in and the fact that it has been trial test fit and you know everything fits the first time because I will tell you this from experience that not all mail order kits fit correctly on everyones car. Even the big name guys.

GLWS kevin, this is worth it to someone who is serious about making power.

[quote=“layzie,post:37,topic:34417"”]

cheap city, with dreamers that put bolt on turbo kits on and think they make 500hp

[/quote]

aint that the truth!! GLWS, why dont you rape that CRX just to shut the kids mouth, or hell, take out my 12r and rape him with that;)

[quote=“AndyB,post:51,topic:34417"”]

aint that the truth!! GLWS, why dont you rape that CRX just to shut the kids mouth, or hell, take out my 12r and rape him with that;)

[/quote]

x2
thats what i said

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:18,topic:34417"”]

i have a crx with 500 whp, I race u for tile

[/quote]

Hah!!! Sure you do. I want pics and a dyno sheet. Is that 500 whp on ur pump gas or race gas tune? Im pretty sure all of us wouldve heard of a crx with 500whp thats running. Kuz you know more about kevins turbo kit than he does right. Youve had more experience with it than he has you know it like the back of you hand… douchebag… Actually i think i have the only boosted crx thats running right now lol.

Lets set up a race, enough of this bullshit. If you don’t race, set up a fight, and invite us all to watch :tup:

if rx3 is so worried about cleaning up threads why doesnt he clean up this one:bloated:

[quote=“AndyB,post:55,topic:34417"”]

if rx3 is so worried about cleaning up threads why doesnt he clean up this one:bloated:

[/quote]

i was gonna say it in that douchebags bike thread but i figured id get banned for saying something that made sense

ok cleaning up this thread too… keep this stuff out of classifieds please

this is def a top notch kit :tup:

best performing honduh i’ve seen.
low ballers, fuck yourselves

Bump for Kev!

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:58,topic:34417"”]

this is def a top notch kit :tup:

best performing honduh i’ve seen.
low ballers, fuck yourselves

[/quote]

!!!

bump for the sexiest honda engine i ever snuck a photo of.