FS: CUSTOM built TURBO KIT (650whp+)

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:18,topic:34417"”]

i have a crx with 500 whp, I race u for tile

[/quote]

bullshit :cjerk:, with what motor and trubo, manifold exhaust etc… need pics and dyno sheet u pussy!!

dude u only did 650 whp 1 time and your car blow up

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:18,topic:34417"”]

i have a crx with 500 whp, I race u for tile

[/quote]

u have 20 post and thats all u have to ur name no one knows u and now they all think ur a tool

how would you know? my car didnt blow up, thats why its running right now. weird right! you dont know me so dont come in here like you fucking know my car and know me.

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:22,topic:34417"”]

dude u only did 650 whp 1 time and your car blow up

[/quote]

Your grammar hurts my head. Find the nearest bridge and jump off it.

He sucks, move on. i do have an OBO on this kit and willing to work out a price. 3grand is an insult tho.

good luck

ok cake eater

[quote=“layzie,post:28,topic:34417"”]

ok cake eater

[/quote]

:rubicant:

what type of offer did u get i would not go under 4500!!!

he offered 3grand and a grand for my tranny

JW, what will the kit bring the car up to HP wise, just wondering because i dont think anyone who buys this will do as good a job as you did building the motor internally.

call me tommorow im going to take you to the honda dealer and buy you a oil pump so that way we could race

what every you want to push it to. it made 650hp on my motor.

your 500hp crx isnt worth my time. the car is in my garage running.

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:32,topic:34417"”]

call me tommorow im going to take you to the honda dealer and buy you a oil pump so that way we could race

[/quote]

FUCKING DIE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD.

[quote=“layzie,post:33,topic:34417"”]

what every you want to push it to. it made 650hp on my motor.

your 500hp crx isnt worth my time. the car is in my garage running.

[/quote]

i wish i wasn’t poor.
hope you get what your asking for, good luck with everything.

EDIT: why not rape a shitty car one last time just to shut the fucker up?

Damn all these haters in this damn city. We all know Kev has a quality build and not some Back Yard Special build with e-gay shit. A car is not only worth what the owner thinks its worth, there are other people out there probably not around in this shit whole that realize the worth of a car or its parts.

[quote=“cky89,post:31,topic:34417"”]

JW, what will the kit bring the car up to HP wise, just wondering because i dont think anyone who buys this will do as good a job as you did building the motor internally.

[/quote]

my guess you can run 450+hp with pistons and rods without blowing up the block but u could see more hp from this kit than a smaller kit like 450hp on this turbo would be like 14-15psi but on a lil t3 450hp would be like 25-30 psi

cheap city, with dreamers that put bolt on turbo kits on and think they make 500hp

[quote=“Big B,post:36,topic:34417"”]

you can run 450hp without blowing up the block but u could see more hp from this kit than a smaller kit like 450 on this turbo would be like 14-15psi but on a lil t3 would be like 20-25 psi

[/quote]

wow, never knew that. i remember seeing the turbo in the car, big isn’t the word.

i need to learn more!

my turbo is from AFI

bigger turbos will make more power per sq inch then the smaller turbos. so it will take less boost to make the power levels you want.