TW: 800whp F-Body Turbo Kit

Yes, I am shooting ideas around in my head for changing setups…

SO, I’m looking at what I can get for my setup. I think most people will back me up when I say it’s proven. It helped me acheive one of the higher traps on this board’s history, and it had A LOT left in it. Granted, you will need the supporting mod’s to bring you to that point.

Included:

-321 SS Tubular Headers
(the head flanges and T4 flange are mild)
-321 Crossover Pipes
-All V-band
-3" mild steel DP
-All hot parts coated, and crossovers are wrapped

-PT76GTS Turbo. T4 .81 a/r. Perfect for 346-370ci platforms. zero shaft play

-All oiling lines, as well as restrictor plate for turbo

-Crankcase Evac Assembly

-TiAL 38mm Wastgate - .9bar spring
-TurboSmart 11psi BOV

-Aluminum Charge Piping Pre FMIC for heat diss
-Polished Charge Piping Post

-Big 4" vertically mounted FMIC. OBX Style. IAC’s were JUST over 100* all day on a 85* day

-All Hoses included. All Fasteners are Constant Tension Bolt Clamps

-Waste gas is dumped to the DP

-Polish(able) Radiator Shroud (Needs a quick polishing)

-Custom made plug wires

-Rear Mount Battery setup w/ cables

-Waterpump Swap (swap your stock one for my modified one. has -an fittings in place for the heater core routing)

Will Include:

-Turbo Timer that i never used

I may be forgetting things…ill post up if i remember.

Setup helped me make 749/~760ish at the wheels on 14.5psi. afr was in the 9s. Trapped 141.5mph on bald tires, on the rev limiter, very rich, and a lot more in it.

would like $4000.

Not very flexible, and do not have to sell, so dont waste my time :wink:

thank you

holy shit, run with good tires and everything set up right! i wanna see the times!!

GLWTS

first week last year when i added a little more boots. obv not used to the power
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/TurboLS1ss/th_TurboLS1SSvsGSX.jpg

i may have a possible buyer

hmm i wonder how them headers would fit on a 3rd gen?

:slight_smile: we must talk bill.

ooooo boy…lol

that would be sweet.

and thank you psi2high

:bsflag:

killer setup though, glws bill. whoever buys this can become an instant street hero :clap:

lol

Very nice setup and awesome price

Have you ever thought about getting a GTP :pimp:

no i already have a daily driver :tup:

if this sells, i’ll also throw in my custom cam that is perfect for this application for another $175.

The lobes are in great condition. It is a cam motion reverse split grind. Mild, yet effective. It does not have any overlap, yet, there is a subtle, yet definitive lope to the idle, over stock. street and economy manners are awesome, yet when you get on it…hold on. you dont have to wind it out to kingdom come either to make the power. it comes on quick and holds to redline at ~6400rpms. Let me know if you are interested in the specs

wow, thats cheap for the retarded amounts of power on pump gas

well keep in mind, you need the supporting engine, fuel system, clutch, rear, and possibly tranny to withstand that power. im not here to dump this off on anyone thinking they can make 800w on an otherwise stock car. but we can provide all the goods for that to happen.

this setup can run on a near stock car (mild fuel system, valve springs and pushrods) and make an easy 550whp with 7-8 psi. i wouldn’t suggest more than that until you start beefing up the car… but we can get more in depth on that later on

but yes, for what you are getting, the availability of this setup (non-existent), and the market price on these, it is a damn good deal. thanks :slight_smile:

This looks like a good deal for someone…

Bill, what kind of new set-up are you lookin to change to?

:snky: :snky:

:slight_smile:

f-turbo body kit?

SOLD.

GLWS

LOTS-O-SPRAY… like a 300 hp shot :eyebrow:

i dont know what i want to do… i just need to become rich quick. i have several directions i can take. a couple of them involve keeping the kit. i really dont know. it’d be easy if i had $$$ + $$$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $$$$$$$$$ $$ $ $ $$$ $ $ $ $$$.

$

$

$$$$$$$
$$
$
$

$$$$$$$$$
$
$

$
$$$
$