TW: 800whp F-Body Turbo Kit

she must be part of team badazz with jeeves

:spank: x 2… HA HA HA

rofl

Sell it all and start fresh :wiggle:

http://automotive-links.mustangv8.com/RSS-directory/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10000/normal_2009camaro.jpg

http://media.idleriot.com/images/ddf35f86e06fb37cd0b9411b15fa1f9d.jpg

:thankyou:

lol…id LOVE to get the new camaro…

the father is going to get one…hopefully he gets bored of it after a year… or a week :gotme: :fd:

those are some large turbies

Dude you didnt even go on a pwning streak with this setup and already looking to change? Stop wasting your $ on setups the power is there enjoy it!

o pwned everything i raced this year foo… i just dont post up killzzzz… im looking to downgrade…because a car with this much power is a LOT of maitenance. i dont like fixing cars anymore

but like i said, in all honesty, i dont know what i want to do. i still may keep it. ideally id sell the car with the 800hp setup in exchange for a clean unmolested C5, slap some pimp rims on it and call it a day

that sucks bill
glws

lol that vette would have a cam and exhaust on it within a month a bet :slight_smile:

Damn man youve got me thinking. That is a great price btw.

i agree

stock Kmember work?

what kind of motor set up are you running?

Maybe you should just sell the whole car? You are crazy man, you should just keep things the way they are. That F-Bod is awesome.

hey guys… sorry ive been idle on this for a while. pretty busy weekend, sorry to those i was supposed to contact.

i’ve had some second thoughts, and what it really comes down to is i really dont know what i want to do it with it. i think i just need to let it sit for a while until i can make a solid decision. i need to put priorities first and put the car on the back burner. sorry for any confusion

ill trade you a honda turbo kit for this turbo kit

let me think about it…

no :slight_smile:

looking to possibly sell this again :slight_smile: lowered the price, but took out the autometer boost gauge and boost controller, added plug wires and battery relocation setup

:tup: Be a winner with a Turbo LS1 not a loser with a LT1

Man i would get in on this if i wasnt afraid to leave the route that has treated me so well. The route of NAWSSSS lol. But good luck with the sale but remember when i return home you will have realized it was all just to still lose to my camaro. And yes i plan on shit talking for two years, it keeps me busy. Sidenote Jusitn your car is slow and gay.