TW: 800whp F-Body Turbo Kit

thats a great price, I might be in contact with you…

lol. shit talking is fun. backing it up is better

jim- sounds good

Ok fine my camel to your sheep meet at AL-SALAM-SADIK’s tea stand 2AM im going to PWN your ass.

HAHAHA

If you’re looking for a vette, freak is selling his; which is well worth the chump change he wants.

naww keeping the car. whats he looking for outa curiosity?

ill give you $2k do ettt tup for the lowball offer

okay.

find another 2k and we got ourselves a DEAL.

this is a mid-low 9 second setup with an automatic and tires people :headbang:

Do you have this posted on LS1 tech. I would think at 4k this setup would be gone really fast. It really is a good price.

not yet, because i wasn’t 100% on selling it, and i wanted to avoid dealing with shipping.

but*

I AM NOW 100% FOR SURE SELLING THIS. i am going in a different direction, engine parts are ordered, and there is no turning back. this kit kicks ass, and as many have said, is at a killer price. it is going up on ls1tech if it doesnt sell locally, so time is a tickin :slight_smile:

4K installed?

:smiley:

Good luck with the sale man! What are you going to build now?

I bet if you offered Bill $4800 installed he would jump on it

im going to run 8s :mamoru:

dr. stevil: ill send you a pm

IF YOU BUILD BIG CUBES PLUS BIG BOTTLE AND STEAL MY THUNDER BEFORE I EVEN GET TO DO IT ILL PENETRATE YOUR ANUS WITH A ONE OF THOSE WOODEN STEAKS USED TO KILL VAMPIRES. you like? anyhow man this kit will fly at 4k on ls1tech IMO. BTW my guy offered $16,915 for my car. Do i take? GLWS this kit has some serious PWNing potential.

tell him 17k!

17k is killer for a cammed z28. id take that in a beat. SS’s are going for 10-$ all the time now.

im not saying what i’m doing yet, but in know choko will beat you to the punch :slight_smile:

For an additional fee, i will have this setup installed in the buyer’s car and tuned on 2bar SD. we can also hook you up with the supporting fuel system

Not worried about choko a 454lsx wont do anything spectacular on a big shot but pop head gaskets. Im might stay together at 650-700hp and that aint shit son. Sorry choko no hate lol. BTW i think you guys are generalizing my car too much. It has 30k fucking miles on it. And its not cammed its cammed PROVEN at the track and has a almost new 9in with every option full adj suspension etc etc…

you do know the 454lsx are putting down between 600-650 N/A?..Not to mention 6 bolts per cylinder. I know you know this but…