fs D series 5spd transmission

Im selling this transmission for my buddy it is for a D series honda it is a 5 speed. the trans came out of a car with really low miles so its in good working order .
$100 and its yours if you need to contact me text me @ 518)451-6159 because im never near the comp much.

oh shit here we go again

SLOWMARRO IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS YOUR CAR IS RED AND I HAVE A RED CAR TOO AND EVENT THOUGH YOU GOT YOUR CAR FIRST IM GONNA KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU BECAUSE MY RED CAR IS BETTER AND YOU HAVE TWO DIFFERENT COLORED WHEELS IN YOUR SIG PIC AND I DONT LIKE THAT SHIT SO BE A REAL MAN AND COME INTO MY BASEMENT TONGHT WHERE WE CAN SETTLE THIS LIKE REAL MEN AND SETTLE THIS LIKE REAL MEN

WHERE WE CAN SETTLE THIS LIKE REAL MEN AND SETTLE THIS LIKE REAL MEN

BEER PONG

nah lurch wants me to fuck him in the ass

JEREMY YOURE GONNA GET FUCKED UP YOU BEETLE DRIVIN MOTHERFUCKER YOUR CAR IS A ROUND HUNK OF SHIT AND THAT TT LOOKS LIKE SHIT TOO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM MEET ME IN THE PRODUCE DEPARTMENT OF THE PRICE CHOPPER IN GUILDERLAND IN 17 MINUTES, ILL BE BY THE ASPARAGUS WHERE WE CAN SETTLE THIS LIKE REAL MEN

yea well my cars round because i am and u might want to meet me in the freazer section so u can put frozen veggies on your hurt face. are we meeting at price chopper because you want to use your advantage card for dicounts on gas at sunoco well if i kick your ass your advantage card is mine . WHAT

LIKE REAL MEN!

Why not meet in the tampon aisle?

there’s to many colors on all the boxes I don’t want kramerbuccs24 to get distracted not to mention if were fighting in that aisle and there menstruating women they might really F*ck us up for being in there way .

REEAAALLLLL MENNNN!!!

Srsly really real!

:ahh

lmao @ jeremy’s replies :lmao :lmao

5 star thread

SOLD TO Addiktedtowhateveryouwanthimtobe

^ AWESOME!

Lock it up

how about bump ! buy the D series transmission
shit people were about to fight for a b series trans but d gets no love ?

Funny how they say its sold when they didnt buy it

$300 final offer.

dude have you talked to your boy? we were at the shop the other day and bought it, SERIOUSLY

Dude i think he has not spoken to his friend cause i can take a pic of it, it got bought trust me