FS: DA seats and EG/DC alum lca's!!

I have a set of gray DA integra seats. they are very clean but the drivers seat has a little wear and tear. $Best offer takes em!

I also have a set of brand new rear lower control arms for a 92-95 civic and Dc integra. they are silver and have removable bushings. They dont fit my current car and i have no need for them. $60

I might be interested in trades for a civic EK Ex cluster or a b-series clutch or b-series shift linkage.

email me at jin989@aol.com for pics or just PM me if you have any questions! Thanks guys

I know somebody needs these parts lol

bump for a good guy and good parts

What brand LCA’s?

no clue tbh. got em on ebay. they look pretty good tho

I have eBay’s on mine right now, b/c they were on it when I bought the car. Was looking to upgrade them, but if yours are eBay as well, it wouldnt be an upgrade. lol

You’re b-swapping the hatch, whats your plan?

fix your crusty spots on the 1/4’s first

lol, yeah doin a good ole gsr swap. ill worry about the rust at some point. not too worried on the looks

Bumpperoonie

got a DA shift linkage if ya want it $75 takes it. Cheapest i found on ebay was $95 even for used

Pics of the LCAs?

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/3386/2njfbm.gif

itd have to be a civic si 99-00 shift linkage, sorry man, no thanks

“Lights Cameras Action” for LCAs or something like that? :lol I cancelled my cable. It was too much. I dont watch Jersey Shores.

here are the lca’s

hey guys, is anybody interested in these control arms or seats? id hate to just throw em out

craifgslest em

on it

heard you met up with my boss in a Wal Mart parking lot to sell the LCA’s

ur boss huh?, yup i did. still got these ill da seats tho