FS: DC Sport SR Turbo Manifold

As title says, a DC Sports bottom mount stainless manifold. It is similar in design to a Megan/SSAC but not the same pipe arrangement (less sharp bend at the collector) and is constructed better.

The manifold is currently installed but will be removed shortly. It currently has a pipe/flange welded to it for an external WG. If need be I can remove and weld it shut at no extra cost, hence me posting it for sale before it is off the car (I can weld it at the same time as I weld the new one). If you want the external setup it is mounted so the WG is under the master cylinder.

MSRP from the DC Sports site is $498.75 but I believe they can be had for around $300-350 US on ebay.

Asking $300CAN obo, plus shipping.

Manifold must go so any reasonable offers will be considered, PM me.

Price drop to $250.

I also forgot to mention I will consider any trades.

this is a great deal, if i didnt love my knock-off supossedly cracktastic manifold i would take this

what kinda trades would you be interested in ??I got a complete Sr20 that I am parting out?

Tranny, head, crank, block? What is wrong with it? Pretty much interested in anything that would still be used for a 400hp setup. Things like stock intake mani, injectors, turbo and cams I already have several spares of.

PM me with the details.

Manifold is currently located in GTA. PM me with any offers and I can give details of where it can be seen.

how much u want for the intake manifold and injectors??? oh and oil pan

Sorry, only the exhaust manifold is for sale.