FS: Depo Gen IV Euro Headlights for 92-99 BMW 3-Series w/ HID *CHEAP*

Selling my set of DEPO Gen IV Euro Ellipsoid projector headlights for 92-99 3-series, will fit all 325i/is, 328i/is, and M3 Coupes and Sedans.

The driver’s side glass lens is chipped and cracked, apparently from a rock, you can get a new lense for $20-30…I just have another little lighting project for the winter and won’t be needing these anymore.

I’m including a perfectly working set of 3000K HID’s, eBay brand, they don’t flicker or make any noise, and throw clean yellow light…bulb size is H7 I believe, the projector has already been ‘clearanced’ with a dremel to fit the ‘fatter’ HID bulb.

They will also include Plug n’ Play harnesses, and pre-wired city lights…you’ll just need to tap into the power wire for the corner lights if you want to use the city lights, amber city light bulbs included.

No high-beam bulbs, never really needed em.

Pics:

Asking $100 picked up. Firm.

Trade for sexual favors will be considered.

Not into that gay shit so chicks only.

so was the emphasis on cheap needed?

CHEAP***

Yeah, want em gone asap.

I’ll get pics of the damage up tomorrow.

very cheap, and very yellow, kinda like keystone beer piss or maybe an asian whore in tokyo

Benny why ya sellin them???

I wanna buy them

psych

nu project son

buy em

Better luck on bimmerforums

You apparently aren’t an active bimmerforums member :rofl

Not any more lol but try another queer…I mean bmw forum

talk about cheap. my gen 4 e36 projectors/ with predator thinlines were $350 shipped. wish i had money to blow, i’d buy them as spares.

eh idk… but GLWS

He is selling them because he fab up a sweet set up with 10 led flash lights and velcro…he plans on being the only road rally BMW around here

nah i know what hes doing already, and that’s not it, but your close…

i want em ill pick em up tomorrow if u still got them that is