FS: Djarum Black $5 (under 18 no way!!)

yes…

for all of you clove lovers I have 8 packs of Djarum Blacks…

there still in the carton, have not been touched…

they retail anywhere from 7 to 9 dollars

i just quit smoking, (well at least trying) and dont need these lying around to temp me anymore…

soo if anyone enjoys the smooth rich taste of these cloves please pm me or call (716) 566-8463

ohh and there $5 a pack

thanks, Steve

almost 30 vews, no responses… bump!

mmmmm…

hmm i got a buddy who loves these things ill let him kno

:tup: thanks!

you have 8 of them? @ $5 a pack. would you take like a package deal?
the whole carton for $30? Or something along those lines?

i sold one, i have 7 now, and yes 30 for 7 i would do…

edit: purchase price was 45… ekkkkk

yeah but i was just trying to make it worth it for me. i can just go to the rez and buy 10 packs for under $30. we will see, if you still have these in a week…i’ll take em.

you can??? i went to smokin joes and paid 45… i donno sir, but yes indeed i will keep you in mind although i donno they may go quick

thats because * > smokin joe’s. Smokin joe’s is crazy expensive for anything. there’s a small hole in the wall, off saunder’s settlement that sells them for $2.75 a pack. But its not really worth it for me to drive out there, for only blacks.

see i can’t smoke blacks and blacks only. i don’t see how anyone could. there just isn’t enough “oomph” to them to get my fix. but it is nice to switch it up, every 2 or 3 cigarettes though.

:tup:

:tup: thanks!! ill be sure to look for it next time im out that way,
do you know the name of it by chance???

thought you were quitting…

ooo blacks are so good

i get other things out that way also… not just smokes

buy a pack!

BUMP!

theyre only 2.75 at the res… and ive never payed more than 5.50 in a regular store. 3 bucks a pack would be a better “deal”

smooooke.

smokings bad mmmmk

good for you

read the rules… ya noOb