FS: Drift Rims and Cheap rubber

Hey guys I’ve got my left over drift rubber and drift rims i want to clear out before winter. I know some of you out there are drifting on a budget like me so here are mounted and balanced tires with rubber that will last you a couple laps for cheap. What i have listed in this post is only the beginning, i still have to go through my storage units for more rubber.

In anticipation for October 25th i want to do my part to support the drift scene so for anyone signed up for the drift-ops drift day on the 25th of October i’ll be more than happy to let these go for cheaper than listed price.

I know some of the stock drift guys here like Jpod would be interested. Dont be afraid to make offers either everything is OBO. Worst comes to worst you get ignored.

Asking Price: 80$
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: 4 7 spokes in rough condition with Dunlop FM901s. I originally bought the tires to use for front tires for drift and a little bit for grip. They turned out to be too dry, old and i ended up chunking them pretty bad with low pressure. each pair should be good for a 1-3 laps around SMP. 1 rim has bad rash from eating a curb but i’ve filed it straight and all rims come balanced.

Asking Price: 40$
Description: A pair of tear drops painted black (hubcaps included). They come with no-name all seasons with 20-30%.

I still have 4 more Teardrops as well as 2 steelies that should have some decent rubber for drifting on them.

And for 17"ers be on the lookout for some tires in your sizing coming soon as well!

-cal

cal, msg me homeslice…

msged you on msn, i’ll hook up what you need.

New stuff!

Asking Price: $70
Description: 4 additional black tear drops. Like all my other spares they’re mounted and balanced. 1 of the 3 have nothing left. the other 3 have around 30%-40% thread.

Everything is OBO, PM me for details and pickup!

I also have another pair of Steelies with 2 winters with 50% thread just need to pick them up from storage as well as several 17" tires!

Current stock!

do u have one rim with decent rubber u want to sell seperate or take my one rim w/flat tire + cash to keep a set

sorry i’d prefer to sell in pairs. PM for pricing. It wont be expensive.

7spokes and dunlop FM901s gone! and for half the asking price! 40 dollars!

SUPA PRICE DROP!

50% off everything till this sunday!

perfect for guys heading to the track on the 25th!

Bump!

Bump!
Still have:
6 Teardrops (black), 5 of which have decent tread
2 Steelies with 205/60/55 Michelin X-ice! with roughly 40% tread

Bump!

Still have these!

Come one guys help me get rid of these rims and tires before snow falls.

BUMP!

4 teardrops + Rubber SOLD!

BUMPAROO!

2 steelies (4x114.3) + winter tires
2 Teardrops (4x114.3)
4 Steelies (5x100)

Remaining!

BUMP!