FS: Drum and Bass Gear

Bass Gear

G&L Tribute L-2000 Bass BlueBurst color - $425
Ampeg B2R Head Used as a practice\Backup - very little use $350
Furmen Power conditioner with pull out lights- $65
SKB 4 space rack w\ wheels and handle - $80, ($139 new)
Peavey TX and TVX bass cabs - good condition, bought used, never abused, for light practice at home, my main ampeg 8x10 was kept at the practice location. - $200 each

Electronic Drums

Alesis DM5 Prokit - Barely used, I don’t even play drums. Bought for one recording. I know there are 2 variations of the DM5 set made, one w\ black heads and one less tom, and one w\ white and 5 piece bass om setup. Heres a link to the one for sale - $435

http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/media/quality,85/brand,sameday/DM5PROKit-53cc378c691baa82092889ab2c44d43e.jpg

you can put a double bass pedal from an acoustic set on these right?

yea u can also add on toms/cymbals if u want to. this is a great set i sold accouple of these at the buffalo drum outlet great for those appartment drummers.

sry for takin over the thred

heh no prob, i appreciate the feedback. It was bought for a recording and me thinking i might actually have time to learn there on after, was a total mistake. Work + school + everything else, i barely have time for my bass, let alone something new.

sry to go off topic but where did u record? cause if u need time talk to me i have access to star field recording studios where me and my bro work

Nice. I’ve heard good things about that studio. I remember reading good reviews on wnymusic about it. We did our own recording, which suprizingly came out pretty good IMO. I was impressed. Strykersville | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos is where those are at. I’m quite sure myspace downgrades the quality of the music. Its obv not CD, you get a tinny sound to everything, which dosent appear on the CD. Im sure you would know a hell of alot more about that than I do (which is virtually nothing about recoding), but yea, If we ever were to do more, It would certinly be more professional, But I’m completely happy w\ the quality they came out.