fs dsm parts anyone???

so parting out my gsx and reasonable offers most likely wont be turned down anyone interested lemme kno pm me wut ya want an il pm ya a price

2g bottom end with all internals pistons rods crank etc
2g ported cylinder head
2g rebuilt tranny wit less than 1k hav receipt cost me 2k
Dsm link
Pte .50 trim
Fp2 cams
3g lifters
Magnus SMIM
AGP 2g FMIC
K&N Filter
Greddy BOV
RRE downpipe
3in high flow cat
3in magnaflow exhaust
Walbroh 190lph high pressure fuel pump rewired
Full throttle AFPR with guage
ACT 2600 clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
FIC 850cc injectors
Ported Evo Manifold
Ported 2G O2 housing
Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks with tein s-tech springs
projector headlights with 03 cadilac cts projector bulbs and ballasts retrofitted

What the hell happened? Is it dead?

what kind of greddy bov?? type s or type rs?

I need a 97+ AC compressor bracket. I will remove it if need be. Let me know if you have this.

if your parting the whole car pm me a price for each of these.
center console , steering wheel with airbag , and rear brake set up.

type S

whole ac system is there theres just no belt on it so it wasnt being used

no its not dead i just found another car i wanna buy an need the cash to buy it its gona be my next project so anything i make off this will be goin towards that everything is in perfect working condition its currently my dd

Well the thing is, once you take that bracket off, there isn’t anything holding your carrier bearing to you engine block. So that’ll be the end of your daily driver. If your ready to take it off the road, let me know.

What happened did you blow the motor or something? My brother needs the 3g lifters and possibly the fp2’s and maybe the walbro for me…pm me.

nope motors in perfect running condition as stated before its my current dd but found sumthing else and wanna start working on that project