FS: ENKEI RPF1 17x9

Selling a set of 4 wheels. Enkei RPF1 in silver colour. All 4 rims are 17x9 with a +22 offset. They have Falken Azenis RT-615 mounted on all of them. Tire size is 225-45-17.

Bought rims and tires brand new for my car but they will not clear my K-Sport brakes.

Asking $1800

If you are seriously interested and would like a picture I can e-mail you some, but I’m pretty sure you can Google those rims and tires and you will be able to see what they look like, weights and everything else you need. They are a 1 piece rim and weigh around 15 lbs. each and the RT-615 are Falkens top of the line tires.

Would you sell just the wheels? If so how much?

hmm…4-bolt 5-bolt?

Sorry I forgot to mention, the rims are 5x114.3.

I would obviously prefer to sell the rims with the tires since the tires have already been mounted but if you are seriously interested in just the rims I suppose I could part them out. Let me know how serious you are and we can definatly work out a price.

Depending on what you want for them I may be interested? The inquiry was more to help you with your sale, but an amount would be nice.

Sorry to threadjack but I was just wondering where you got the RPF1’s? I need a set with those offsets but can’t find anywhere that has them. (In SBC not silver though)

Thanks

message Sasha at SG motorsport

he can get you sorted out

It’s pretty difficult to find someone that will have those in stock in SBC. SBC is usually a special order colour.

From the looks of things I have people that are interested in the rims but not the tires and people that are interested in the tires but not the rims. Nothing has been finalized yet so I am accepting offers for each.

trade you my s15 shifter for your rims :slight_smile:

right :rolleyes:

lol.
hahahahahahhaahh
race me :slight_smile:

seen these in person. (at shannonville)

super legit.