FS EUROJET FMIC KIT 1.8t

This is with the race core .Includes all piping and couplers.I decided to go a different route with the front mount .

Asking 400 obo

put it on vortex, you know everyone around here redicules you for it, so why would anyone buy it?

HEY HEY !!!

Ha and so did the side pipes but someone bought those.

I put it up on tex and its looking like a guy from nyc is driving up .Its still pending .I bought another core and kit so its on its way .

do you have stock in chinese intercooler cores?

I do actually as of right now I will have 3 .

Selling the eurojet

selling the other Ic

Bought a greddy with eurojet piping that wont look half assed. I can put my bumper on or sell my bumper and buy an oem and not cut it .

the greddy is different than the Ejunk piping. greddy pokes out through the bumper side vents… from the start you should have just listened to people, and get a good core, even a Kinetic would have been a better idea.

I got the greddy core but different piping.The core is smaller and thats what I wanted .Kinetics kit seemed to much then I wanted to pay for the 2nd time around with this ordeal. I might actually if this set up works , get the gli bumper or a OEM bumper that i can get easy .

Aww ladukes is getting rid of his front mount :’(

I’m going to miss laughing at it everytime I see it

LMAO … Actually smirked when I read this . Yea the big ones going and the little one should be on soon .

you gonna mount this one on the roof :lol

Funny ,Funny

Should be better …

Changing the kit so it will be a ittlle cheaper

Doing a smaller 28x6x2.5 core with the eurojet piping for 200

Will this fit on a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged?

Only with Happy Duck brand duct tape.

Sold! :lol

Price reduced …

250 !! with core !!! I need cash !

vortex it you tard

Its been on tex !!!

150 !!! for all !!!

I need this shit out of my house !!!

Rather it be gone by a local dubber then ship by vortex

u just put this shit on and ur selling it already?