FS: Everything Laying Around My House CHEAP!!!![Gameroom/Home/Auto] **56k upgrade now

yea alot of intersted in the tv but u know how that goes…and the pool table has no offers or intersted as of yet…

everything still here…i also have a TAPPAN gas stove white with black oven door and top panel. if anyone interested its $100. let me know thank you.

dirtye took all the Nitrous stuff except the bottle heater…thanks bump for the rest of the stuff. i will have alot more stuff this weekend because my old house will be closing and i need to get these stuff out of the house. BEST OFFERS WIN!

i will take the spacers as since they are universal 5 bolt i am assuming they it my blazer. butt if they dont can i get my money back?

Only reson i ask is because i have a set of tuner rims that say universal 5 lug and they dont fit on a 5 lug lumina.

yea that fine bro come by test fit them whats your bolt pattern? they were brought from k and s and they should fit all standar 5 bolt application. let me know thanks. pm me or call me 716 903 6606

5 on 4.75 is the bolt pattern and will you be around on sunday morning i am going to darien lake today and tomorow afternoon i will be in the mud with the truck.

CHECK YOUR PM

more and more and more stuff bump ttt!!!check page 1

how much for the nitrous bottle and tach?

whats that box? 10s 12s?

the box is for two 12"s
dirty check your pm

take 20 for the cd player?

i would do $80 i have a old 1992 honda accord radio for $20

its not locked right ? i found info just no prices on it, so 20 was a starting offer to see what your lookin to get…lol… friday i think i might want it ,if ya take 70 … where ya at? or we can meet

sweet eagle lamps

[quote=“SilverGT,post:23,topic:34434"”]

dirtye took all the Nitrous stuff except the bottle heater…thanks bump for the rest of the stuff. i will have alot more stuff this weekend because my old house will be closing and i need to get these stuff out of the house. BEST OFFERS WIN!

[/quote]

[quote=“yunvme666,post:34,topic:34434"”]

its not locked right ? i found info just no prices on it, so 20 was a starting offer to see what your lookin to get…lol… friday i think i might want it ,if ya take 70 … where ya at? or we can meet

[/quote]

nope its not locked i had it in my honda civic just took it out becaue i thought i was gonna keep it for another car but i decided to sell it instead. yea i;ll pm you my address.

bump for everything TV need to go. have no room for that anywhere. if anyone wants it let me know lowball me it doesn matter.

PMED

how much for the kenwood and does it play mp3 and does it work>?

the cd player is mp3 compatible and yes it work was in my honda civic