Thinking about selling some furniture...

I’ve got a living room set, a couch with a pullout bed, an arm chair with an ottoman, a love seat, two end table’s, and a coffee table.

Couches, and chair are black suede and the coffee tables are black metal frames with slate tiles in the top.

I’ll post pictures if you guys want. I’m not sure how much I want for them… I’ll figure it out when/if you guys start showing interest. :slight_smile:

Furniture is 3 years old and spent one of the three years in storage.

pics/prices or thread will get deleted

i will take them all, can you deliver?

Depends on if you want to pay my a little extra for delivery… and where I’d be delivering them too, I can get my hands on an F150 and would be able to deliver all of it in probably two trips.

I’ll take pics if you want them, and you can make me an offer.

Ok, I live in Nova Scotia, I’ll give you like $60 for everything including delivery, let me know!

ps: can you bring 10 lbs of coffee, 20 lbs of rice, a side of beef, 10lbs of bacon, and 15 lbs or so of butter? I’ll reimburse you.

LOL You’re a funny fucking guy.

I’ll definitely post pics, I just haven’t had a chance to get them taken right this second. :slight_smile: Maybe tonight after Scott leaves for work and I the house clean.

Benny will also only take them if they come with stains :shifty

Maybe interested in tables. Pics help.

I’ve gotten quite a few compliments on the tables, I’ll take some tonight.

Gatvilleeee… doinnn work

:lol im not even a mod, i just like posting threats

That’s why I wasn’t to worried, and I posted in the original post that I’d put pics up if anyone showed interest.

How much for the living room?

How much for the kitchen set?

what are you asking for the garage?

The whole living room set… $1000 or best (reasonable) offer.

The actual living room itself… you’re gonna have to talk to my landlord for that. :-\

might be interested in the coffee and end tables

k, I’m taking pics tonight I think.

im actually interested in the couches, table, pretty much all that stuff but i need pics and prices…

i got a truck and come pick it up, where are these at right now… what town/city ?