FS EVO VIII stock turbo, injectors, front mount PRICE DROP!

I picked it up used for $400 shipped on evo m. and it came with the lower intercooler pipe. It was a steal. they retail the cooler by itself for over 500

The S1 cams were the recommendation from the OWNER of GSC. With a FP red you dont make power past 8500 rpm, hence why S2’s are not necessary. I will have a way better USUABLE power band with S1’s.

stock evo FMIC core size is 19.25"x11.5"x2.75" with the end tanks its 24"x11.5"x2.75"

Bump.

Front mount is off the car and ready to be picked up!! make me an offer. its in nice shape!

does it have the angled or straight inlets?

Angled. I will take a pic tonight. If you want them straight i can cut them off and re weld it. I have a tig welder.

saw this white evo today looked pretty gay

I go and stick up for you in the kill stories and you jack my thread…JERK! I know where you live beotch! :gtfo:

Anyways here are some pics of my stock front mount. That is some black paint on the top.

ttt

hahahahahahahhahahaha i see u put the wing back on. gl wit the sales dood. holla at me before i put my car away

BUMP! Price drop on the FMIC. Get it outta my livingroom. lol

No one wants a nice front mount for $100?? I want this thing off my living room carpet.

well i pmed you my offer

Unfortunately i cant accept your offer until i have 2000 grand for my new turbo to take my old one off.

ohh alright, well pm me whenever you get it…

BUMP! Turbo and intercooler are off. Who wants a 10.5 hotside?!