FS EVO VIII stock turbo, injectors, front mount PRICE DROP!

Hey guys, i am upgrading everything on my evo so i have the stock parts for sale. They are on the car so it will be easy for you to see the condition of everything.

2006 EVO IX 10.5 hotside
asking $100

Stock 560cc injectors.
asking $150

Stock front mount
asking $75 COME N GET IT

Open to reasonable offers. Everything is perfect condition, i am just upgrading and plannin on joining the 500 club within a few weeks!
GSC cams on the way, full TBE on the way and so forth. Anyone is free to see the car and go for a ride.
:burnout:

you do realize tom won’t be back until spring right? Which cams did you get? S1’s or S2’s?

I will most likely fly him up on my own. I already talked to him about it. I went with S1’s. That was the owner of GSC’s recommendation because with the red I wont be revving over 8200 so the power band will match better. They are the newest version of them.

not to bust a bubble or anything, but u wont see 500 on a red w/ a stock block and head. u might get close on c16 or e85 though. on a built motor/head definitely

i would go with some different cams IMO. i hope youre doing a clutch as well… exedy twin would work perfect with that setup

quartermaster twin FTW! The red is a good turbo, don’t get me wrong but 500 on the stock block and head seems a bit stretched, AFI HTA 35r is a pretty bad ass kit.

Mike at AWD motorsports has already done a stock block red. 527 at the wheels on straight 93 with only the usual bolt ons. I think i wont have a problem, and i planned on running meth if needed.

And yes, i am working on either a quartermaster or exedy twin.

Ive done the research, and know what needs to be done. The S1 cams were the recommendation from the OWNER of GSC. With a red you dont make power past 8500 rpm, hence why S2’s are not necessary. I will have a way better USUABLE power band with S1.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in the stock parts pm me

i hope u dont plan on revving to 8500…

and i hope u are doing headstuds as well.

Nope, 8200 max. And Swerve ordered me headstuds. I also have an EPM open dump coming.

And running a buschur delux FMIC

This is the 10.5 exhaust side, right?

And that EPM is bad ass :tup:

Yes i believe all 05 VIII’s had the 10.5

I’ll see what I can do, I wouldn’t mind upgrading my 9.8.

i really want that epm dump

Call mike up at awd motorsports. $265 shipped to your door!

954-753-6006

They say it adds 14 - 20 whp, but I don’t know if thats with a stock exhaust comparison, or a 3" exhaust comparison. I was always under the impression that with a well designed internal WG, you won’t get that much power loss vs. an EWG. This marketing says differently, but people actually seem to have gains, so its hard to tell!

–mark

Sounds like what we talked about at the track. :tup:

PS I have an exedy triple cerametalic with less than 500 miles for sale pm if interested.

You have a pm.

Also, my new intercooler will be installed next saturday so my stock front mount will be off the car and available for pickup. Im sure there is someone in need of this. Make me an offer.

specs on stock fmic?

I will measure it tonight.

How much did you spend on that Buschar FMIC? Why not GSC S2’s?

also want size of FMIC