FS: Excellent Stereo Package IN DASH DVD - 2 10" SUBS -

SOLD!

To people who were waiting to hear back on me parting it out, sorry, but the preference was to sell it all as the package. Thanks for your interest.

PRICE: $1000.00
As low as I’ll go for all of it. Had it listed first at $1200, but I just really need it to pay off my Bike Insurance, so $1000 takes it all.

FOR SALE:

• Pioneer AVH6600-DVD In dash folding DVD Head Unit w/removable faceplate.

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/archive/AVH-P6600DVD/index.html

• Rockford Fosgate PUNCH AMP Model P3001 : 300 W RMS x 1 @ 2 OHMS

• 2 Rockford Fosgate 10" P1 SUBS in box.

I paid over $2200 for this set up new. So this is a great deal for anyone who wants some extra thump and wants a DVD Touchscreen DVD to play with.

This stuff is basically like new. I had it in the car for about a year and then removed everything because I didn’t want the security hassle, but as well because I would remove it everytime I went to the track anyhow, so it was kind of pointless to have it.

Anyhow, so for the last year it’s been sitting here in my office untouched. I was waiting to install it into my truck, but in the end just never got around to it and it’s not worth anything to me just sitting here so I want to get rid of it.

Here are a few pics of when I had it in my car. This is no longer installed in the vehicle and the In dash DVD is back in the original box and includes all the manuals and everything it came with.

ALL of this works like NEW!

PM me. I’d rather not part this out. So that’s why prices aren’t listed individually, but make me the right offer and I might part it out.

niiiiice

So buy it up. :slight_smile:

This stuff is mint though.

hey i might buy this package…

my gf wants the deck w/ the screen and i want the amp and subs.

the rockford amp and subs how much? also does this come with all the wiring?
and how much does the 2 subs in box weight aprox? bc i was originally thinking just a 12" bc that is less then 2 10" so i dont know. i dont want to weigh the car down to much with a stereo.

I can through in some speaker wire, but the power wire and the Stinger stuff I had in the car is still there because I had it all run under all the moldings and to be honest it isnt’ worth the effort fro me to remove. Also, it’s there then if I ever decide I want to put a system back in the car.

The Subs in the box don’t weight that much. Abuot 50 lbs I guess. ?? Not that bad. Easily removed when I had to take them out. I had bought a set pf 12s in a ported box a while back and ended up selling it again because the thing weighed a freaking ton. I was originally thinking a 12" as well, but the 2 10s give a nice hit for sure. Nothing too overpowering, but enough to shake some shit up if you want. (unfortunately the V is a rattle cage so be prepared to invest in some sound deadening if you want to really crank it up.)

I actually loved the DVD deck. The only reason I got rid of it is because I had no room anymore. I had to buy another deck and put it in the lower bin because of my fiberglass gauge center console. And down there the screen didn’t have enough room. So I had to take it out. Been packed back in the original box with everything it came with ever since.

Anyhow, let me know if you’re seriously interested or not. I’ve got a few PMs on it already, but I’ll see it to a fellow Nissan guy first. haha :wink:

Cheers
Stephen

ill talk to the gf, shes been wanting a dvd deck for a while so if you have someone to buy everything else then yah. i think im going to stick to 1 12" . ill let you know by the end of tonight if she actually wants it or not k. if you dont want to part with just the HU then i guess ill have to wait for another deal or just buy one boxing day.

thanks steve

let me know. I will part with the headunit, because if I can’t sell the subs and AMP at least I can still use them if I want.

If she takes the Headunit I can prob even drive up there. I’ll be in Edmonton once more before Xmas I’m pretty sure anyhow.

Anyway, PM with an offer on the HU if you’re interested and I’ll let you knw what I’ll let it go for.

bump for an awesome amp. had the same one in the 240.

bump for awesome subs.Have the 12’s in mine .wish i bought the 10’s
if this bump is too soon or something tell me!

well since my gf cant afford the HU right now, and i cant afford to get it for her. how much for justs subs and amp?
i looked up rockford and there ok… i was originally thinking alpine.

SOLD!!