FS: Flex-a-lite Electric fans.

hello I have FAL fans. They are designed for the nissan 240sx rad. They Originally belonged on Ciaran ( Breaker77) Sr powered hatch. They dont fit my rad on my cressida which is the reason I am selling. (clearance from my crank pulley to the rad). They have been tested and everything works as it should. These are quality fans that would complete that Sr swap nicely.

I want 180 obo for the fans.

Please pm or call 647 20four 8421.

thanks

Picture of Fans on webstore:
http://www.flex-a-lite.com/auto/assets/images/345fan.jpg

K guys, I will be going to the Richmond Hill meet tommorrow. the special price for that day is $140

so im gonna take a wild guess and say its for a sr20 not a ka24de? and is it 180 dollars again???~~~
does the fan shroud fit ka24de rad

It will fit both rads as far as I am informed. the rad came from a sr’d hatch that had a ka rad. The price is $140 till the end of friday night. Please pm for further inquires.

Please pm me tonight if you are interested. Price will go back up by the end of tonight. I am being serious.

Ok I will cut the noose and get to the chase. I need funds for an order this weekend. First one with $100 gets these fans. THIS IS FIRM. please keep the pms coming. Tired of inquires… JUST BUY!!!

ill take em call me 416 550 8755

Sure thing Peter I will give you a call on monday. thanks

did this sell???

yes sold