FS/FT 17 inch B7 A4 dual spoke rims

Having a sudden change of heart on the rims I bought for the audi. I’ve got 17 inch B7 a4 dual spoke rims. 5x112 lug pattern. I have all 4 center caps, chrome lugs & the socket for the lugs. 1 center cap has some clear coat chipping but nothing major. I’m sanding the rims down & painting them silver to give it a stock appearance. I’m selling them b/c I’d really like to get a set of b6 sport rims or a set of 17 inch avus s4 rims. I already have tires, so i’d prefer trading rims for rims but if you have a nice set of 5x112 rims w/ tires, I’ll trade both the rims and tires.

I have them listed on craigslist for 350 obo but I’d sell them to a shift member for 300 cash. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks for looking.

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239/cjconlon692/2000%20Audi%20A4/rims.jpg?t=1294015593
Sorry i don’t have more, I’m having surgery tomorrow so this was the best I had to post at the moment, more will be up this weekend.

That’s a great price, glws. Someone should pick these up as winters

Thanks man, I’m hoping they sell quick

wonder if they would look aight on my 91?

I think they would, do a quick chop

probably would look pretty sweet. it’d be something different, not too many people use them on older audi’s & i’ve never seen an old school audi w/ these rims.

Sold rims 1/4/11