FS/FT: 18" Volk Rays TE37's

Asking: $5,000 obo
Or trade for some brand name s14 parts + cash from your end, parts like:
rollcage, overfenders, bucket seats, 3" exhaust, stiff coilovers, or some kind of rim/tire setup for track use, etc.
Let me know what u have.

Thanks.

No point trying to sell these here because it’s SON haha. Good luck though!

Don’t sell em… They’ll look dirttty on the kouki!!

baller! glws

Fuckin rims are almost worth what ur cars probably worth lol glws

I’m sorry but 5k for TEs is retarded.

^ completely agree, 1500-2000 is more reasonable

Thats just as unreasonable. More like $3000-3500.

what the fuck is this shit

these wheels are 800 each new. NEW!!!, as in Volk gives you a backrub and a high five

how on EARTH do you justify 5k? they barely cost more then 3k to just go out and buy. the tires arent new either, and those sizes wont fit most cars here anyway.

must be the radioactive content

Each wheel is ~$850 USD = 3400 before shipping/duties.
Each tire is ~$450 USD = 1800 before duties, mount.

Total = 5200 before duties.

Learn how much shit is worth before you try to be a fuck and say theyre worth 1500-2000. AND he said obo. I would guestimate worth around 3500 used but not my thread.

GLWS dude.

^^^ thanks, glad someone knows what he is talking about.
2,000??? lmfao.
These arent mb battles or rotas, do the math guys, i think MY price for MY wheels is right, the tires have 90%+ thread, and my price is obo, if u don’t like it, well too bad, like i said they are MY rims and i can price them w.e the fuck price i want lol.
I am not trying to scam anyone here, the rims are mint, the tires are brand new pretty much, so keep the negative/untrue comments to yourselves please.
People in this site know me and can vouch for me.
Price is obo, thanks.

Freddy.

Going rate for better fitting TEs and CEs are no more than $3500 with NEW tires, go over to zilvia and see how much they’re going for.

And if you didn’t know, tire value drops 50% as soon as they’ve been mounted.

Also, as everyone in the world knows, you NEVER get labor back when you sell parts or cars.

So therefore, tires are worth maybe $200 each to the right buyer, wheels are no longer new so they aren’t worth $850 each and you’ve already eaten the duties and labor to mount when you bought them.

Don’t buy new wheels and you wouldn’t have a problem letting them go for what they’re worth. I hope you find a sucker for these.

Agreed 100%
I never asked or wanted any labour or duties or anything back tho.
And I obviously don’t expect someone to give me 5 for them, hence the obo.
Anyone with $3,800 cash takes them, and if they don’t sell, I’ll just use them as my track rims.
Thanx for looking.

Hence why I said 3500.

Those NEW tires you speak of are usually Feddies, Conti’s, RE050’s, Proxes etc not AD08’s. Tires lose 50% when driven on, not mounted. But everyone agrees you can’t sell em for new - so everyone leave his thread and asking price be lol. Thats why the forum gods invented obo.

so you posted a price of $5,000 but you are willing to come down to $3,800? lol. Should have listed em for $4k

Posting for $4,000 would mean people will lowball to 2,500-3,000 and i am NOT gonna let them go for that cheap, my lowest is $3,800 cash, if not like i said, I’m keeping them.
Thanx everone for looking, any more questions or concerns please pm.

He calls out the people that are criticizing his asking price, but actually, he’s expecting to sell them for the price that those people suggested the rims should be worth, lol.

Stop getting defensive saying they’re not battles, etc, no one said they were. They just simply said they’re not worth 5,000, which you seem to agree with…
Just because you’re hoping to find some sucker with tons of money who thinks 5,000 for some JDM fresh drift rims is worth it, doesn’t make people’s comments worthless.

this is the worst fucking thread.

just list them for 4k and stop being a little bitch

^^^wrong, I am not expecting to sell them for the price that those people suggested, i want $3,800 for MY rims not:

And yes i do agree they won’t sell for 5, that is why i wrote obo from my first post, anyone who pm’d or email’d me asking my lowest price i said $3,800.

Also, I am not looking for a “sucker” like you say to buy my rims for 5, I clearly stated more than once, my last price is $3,800 cash.