FS/FT 1996 Civic EX SOHC Vtec Auto

Looking to sell or trade my 1996 Honda Civic Ex Auto 1.6 SOHC Vtec. It runs but seems to have a vacuum leak or bad Intake Air Temp Sensor because in neutral the car idle fluctuates between 1,000 to 2,000 RPMS. Other than that the car is in good shape for a 96. Here are some pics, price, and contact info.

$1,150.00
Up for trades too. Tactical Shotguns, AR15 Uppers + Lowers, Cars. (I have an 01 Accord for sale trade too)

153,000 Miles
Automatic
Coupe

Matt R.
RevIndustries@mail.com
518-653-0633

Any questions or more pics just ask and provide email or cell.

I also have a 2001 Honda Accord EX V6, Gold with tan leather 210K miles but runs great $2100.00. Will only sell or trade the Accord once the civic is gone and I can get another car lined up since the Accord is my daily. Willing to trade both for another civic, accord, or integra. Basically looking for a manual 4 cylinder that’s good on gas.

how much

$1495.00 OBO/Negotiable

No Interest?

yea for like 800… lol

I’m Negotiable just dropped price to $1,150

I might do $800 if someone bought it by Mon or Tuesday.

Can u drop it off? If it has no rust and no huge dents and a good tranny ill take it

SOLD TO CRAIGLIST BUYER

If L4B said he will take it provided it meets the wickets he posted above and is offering cash, it’s a simple matter of whether or not the car has rust/huge dents and a good trans or not… in case you haven’t noticed, that’s kinda how he works kid lol

+rep lol

No noticeable rust, Ju huge dents, couple small ones as to he expected, transmission shifts great, I have .
11 more pics of the body I took if you want me to email them to you just shoot ne your email address.

davidbrown518@aol.com

SOLD TO CRAIGSLIST BUYER PLEASE DELETE. THABK YOU