FS/FT 89 Nissan Skyline GTS-4

89 Nissan Skyline GTS-4 (Cosmic Black Pearl)
148,xxxkm
5-speed, RHD

-RB20DET
-AWD
-4WS (HICAS)
-Power Locks
-Power MoonRoof
-Power windows
-A/c
-CD player
-Origanal 5pc Skyline floor mats
-Tinted Windows

Modifications
The car was bought complelty stock last year and all
modifications were done since

-HKS Down pimp
-Full 3 1/2 HKS Exhuast (deep sounding not loud)
-R33 T28 Turbo
-Turbo Smart BOV
-Turbo Smart MBC
-Mines ECU
-Faze Boost Gauge
-17" MSR’s w/Fusion ZR1 (have 16"stock wheels aswell)
-Full Type M Body Kit
-GTR Alum Hood
-GTR Grill
-GTR Bumper w/N1 Ducts
-GTR Alum Fenders
-GTR Projectors/corners
-GTR Rear Spoiler
-CD player w/600 2 channel amp
-and 2 "10 infiniti’s in Light weight Box (sounds very clear)
-GTR Steering Wheel (origanal was garbage)

Fluid Change’s etc
The car has had Royal purple every 4500km on the motor
and the Transmission/Diffs every 10,000
It has only not run stock boost for very short periods of time
maybe a total of 300km @ 12psi which is very safe.
Everyfluid has been changed since I bought it Aug last year

The Cons
The car was painted (Cosmic Black base w/gold/white pearl in the clear) less than 3 weeks ago and was parked at my shop to get the turbo changed where someone broke into it by throwing a
rock at it 8 times and repeadly missing the window and hitting the door leaving two golf ball sized dents. Finally the moron missed and hit the rear 1/4 window and gaining access to the car. Where they bypassed the alarm and got the car to start but only made it about 1/2 km from the
shop before blowing the turbo up. I still can’t figure out how but they did. The whole incident being caught on secuirty camera.

So at the moment I have bought 2 new windows, and belt molding, which need to be installed and tinted. I had the new turbo put in but seems to smoke if you drive it for a while then just let it idle.
I have only put 130km since so it might just be a build up of oil in the exshaust. But the car runs great and pulls hard.

So basically I am looking for a trade, s14 w/SR20 or even a very clean S13. The car is etested and needs nothing to saftey (can saftey)

I will sell it aswell, im looking for $11,500 Cert+etested completly fixed (paint, tint and repair pass side)
If you want it as is, how it sits just with all the new parts I will take $8000 w/o rims

Contact me @ 613-885-4007 or R32skyline_gt@hotmail.com
Car is Located 20mins east of Oshawa
I will try and take pictures today and post them tonight.

Please stay a while before advertising your vehicle. You can start by introducing yourself and then participating on the forum via “Car Chat” etc.