FS/FT: 92 civic hatch turbo ***SOLD***

dont wanna trade for the porsche i take it?

update:

title now in hand
wipers now installed

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:34,topic:37029"”]

boooo i wish it was painted and tuuuunnneddd…

[/quote]

if you got a ride in it, you probably would take back the part about getting it tuned

the paint doesnt look too bad, it can wait

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:28,topic:37029"”]

you talk a big game…ive been wanting to push her next to an sti…

[/quote]

so lets do it, i’d love to surprise sex her. :wink:

im gonna pull trains on you

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:43,topic:37029"”]

if you got a ride in it, you probably would take back the part about getting it tuned

the paint doesnt look too bad, it can wait

[/quote]

yea that little f’er pulls pretty hard

wow, i completely forgot that this car has a phantom grip LSD as well…man I forget a lot of shit

Whats the mileage on the engine??

bottom end is at most ~60k. But, from what I remember, the guy I got it from(friend of my roomate) said that the whole motor was rebuilt to oem spec. I dont want to say this was done for sure, cause I cant really verify it, but that is what I was told. The guy had this motor in his 2000 civic ex(stock motor, came with his car when he bought it new). He tried boosting it, but couldnt get it to run right, then ditched it for a b20 vtec, and sold us his motor.

head was rebuilt about 10k ago when the port n polish was done.

Gotcha so whats the current asking price?

taken to pm

Very fair price sum1 jump on this

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:45,topic:37029"”]

im gonna pull trains on you

[/quote]

haha - don’t break an axle, beware of the bats :smiley:

[quote=“chino,post:53,topic:37029"”]

haha - don’t break an axle, beware of the bats :smiley:

[/quote]

lol

Estimated hp? Whats it run in the 1/4 mile? i mite have a friend interested…

the tune that is in this car made 230whp in another car. I thought it was good for a mid-13. I gave a guy a ride in it the other night and he seemed to think it was faster then a mid-13. I have never had it to the track so I dont know for sure. Ive also never really drag raced cars so I have no idea.

ill be around all afternoon if anyone wants to come look

TTT

coming off the road soon. I will be making improvements as the off-season goes on. price goes up every time improvements go on.

you should improve the paint job then you’d def have a better chance for scoring some nice loot