FS/FT: 92 civic hatch turbo ***SOLD***

Thats so not fair.

life is not fair!

u can score a turbo for like 600 bux! Buy the GT35r on here and go vrrooooooooom

i just dont have the cash to do that man. if i did, the car and its parts would already be in my garage.

not to mention, ive never built a motor before, done swaps but never motors. While I do beleive that I CAN do it, there is always a chance that I will not be able to. Then I will be stuck spending a few grand to have everything done by a shop. It would be much easier if the motor was at least assembled. I never got a chance to relay these thoughts to you, but thats pretty much where on stand. I just dont think I have the cash flow to get that thing finished

is it tuned correctly and everything???

i’d buy this but i don’t want to go slower…

currently on a temporary base map

you talk a big game…ive been wanting to push her next to an sti…

yo 240 sold, 2600… glws… i bought a 93 hatch for 450 :slight_smile:

argghhh

pm’s responded to

Had a ride in this today… pretty sweet little number…

I would snag it up… but I left my civic days a long time ago… If you are semi interested in it go for a ride… you won’t be disappointed

boooo i wish it was painted and tuuuunnneddd…

so fuckin get it tunned, good tune wont cost u more than 500 bucks and i think the paint is bad ass

tune would be only ~200. its got a pretty good base tune on it now, its running a bit rich, so its not the end of the world if you dont tune it right away, its not gonna go lean and detonate.

call whe you get back from the game. does this car have any power left in it

bump, for you. who ever buys it i have a vader CF hood.

went for a ride in this. wow. this car does not dissapoint. it also looks much better in person. real kool dude and bump for an awesome car. imo faster than mid thirteens

thanks for the kind words fellas. car is indeed very fun. someone give me a reasonable offer. This isnt just some pos rust bucket