FS/FT:92 Civic Hatchback LS/VTEC CHEAP

this is the same car so i’ll post up the link to the other FS add
the car does have new brakes and drums and a windshield.
im looking for a decent year round daily drive for a trade
i’ll ask the same price

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32165

so soon? :picard:

how come youre selling it so fast?

my civic is still up for sale if your interested. i may be getting new rims/tires for it soon.

Something must be wrong with it…it obviously went throught 3 person in the last 2 months…agyk2 sold it to someone then that someone sold it to kuntryquest now your selling it…that kind of weird…i have a 1997 honda civic for trade if you want something year wound hahah

no, really i love the car, its not practical for me. i need more of a small truck right now, i live on a farm and have a dirtbike. the car runs and drives great. i realized its time to grow up and do stuff right. as much as i would love to have a bunch of toys, i cant. i need a decent DD, ill find a toy car later ( another quest probally )

it worth a shot trade for 99 civic expm for details.ya i know ur not looin for a car!i wish i could sell my car !!!i would deff get this

well i wouldnt mind just a good DD. this car is lower then my intergra was, the holes in my driveway will thake my car out, or someone on the tractor is im not carefull where i park. PM me some details and some pics i keep an open mind. the car is on the road now and i am driveing it BTW.

bump
dont want some ass hat getting it like what happend with my quest

no trade?

did you get my PM? and thanks, nice car but no thanks right now