FS/FT 95 Maxima 5spd(Close to mint condish)

I have a 95 Nissan Maxima 5 speed tranny I’m looking to sell or trade.
It has 276,xxxkms on the engine,but runs MINT
The body is in awesome shape with very little rust,small spot under passenger front mud flap/front fender and another small spot at the driver’s rear quarter near the mud flap(can’t see it unlees I point it out).
The under carriage is MINT as well.The place where the cross member bolts into the lower rad support is mint,this is where the maximas like to rot
It is lowered with Tein s-tech lowering springs/stock struts in the front and tokico blues in the rear.
Cold air intake
Front strut brace
R34 style headlights(Look awesome for sure)
Blacked out corner lights
Blacked out taillights/Also have black altezzas if you want them instead or with it.
Have clearcorner lights as well.
Maroon Leather interior(Very rare)Still smells new!!
Interior is 9.5 out of 10
White faced cluster from the top end model.
No sun roof:/:
Tranny was rebuilt at 245,000kms with new clutch from nissan.
New water pump…
Comes with a shit load of spare parts,I mean a shit load,won’t have to buy parts for a long time!!!Have all stock lights still and wood trim interior pieces if you would want that look instead of plain black.
I’m sure there’s other stuff I have forgot to mention.
AC blows ICE cold of course
This car is very reliable and will never let you down,and it’s pretty quick too!

I’m gonna start the asking price at $4400,certified and e-tested,with all the spare stuff.
Also comes with a set of s14 stock alloys with good rubber,and the stock maxima wheels(alloys).
Also open to trades
Thanks guys

Third owner have ALL reciepts for tranny rebuild etc.Also have a spare front bumper(with rebar) in white and it has the oem foglights and brackets.Have the stock front grill as well

Price is flexable,no interest at all?.There’s nothing wrong with this car,it’s just after driving the 240 all summer I just don’t feel the same way about it I used to!
C’mon guys offers trades

I have never seen on with maroon leather free bump. Ive had to rebuild my tranny on my 2000 once its rebuilt there amazing cars.

Ya,it’s rare man.Maximas are good cars,I would keep it but I don’t need four cars.
The 2000 maximas have a bit more power to,but I like my gen(95-99) better,No offense.Yours is more modern looking

Price drop-$4000 certified and e-tested with all the spare parts and wheels,stich mesh MSRs with good rubber.
Thanx

Hey man would you be willing to trade stock max headlights, and some cash for yours?

Sorry I have two sets of stock lights already,they stay with the car.
Sorry

willing to part the oem fog lights?

at the moment no,sorry man

Bump I guess,Offers/trades welcome