FS-FT: feeler '95 Integra GSR/b18c5 swap

the pics on the first post are currently waht the car looks like minus the white front lip which is sitting in my garage and a new front fender. the rear right quarter is pretty bad but with some work and time i think its fixable. if you want some more pics PM me of waht exactly you want pics of and ill get some new ones for you

Don’t you just love talkers, esp. ones that “call dibs” then flake out in the end?:roll2:

haha ive never really had anyone do that to me when i sold other things. lameeee

well, im getting alittle more antsy to sell now that snows flying and all. id really like to get a truck asap. reasonable offers will be entertained.

FIXED <3

did you read my mind Will? i think id go for an R1 if i were to go for a liter bike :slight_smile: . and i only plan on buying a truck for 1k-2k so who knows with the extra funds laying… you might be helping me find a bike come spring

Hey wicked, here is a free and entertaining bump for ya…LOL.

Got this random PM from half internet tough guy, half riceboooyyy…vtec98ex…

What an ass! LOL

dude, what is your deal. obviously you are so drawn up tight about this whole situation that you are letting it consume your every move. now I know I am an important person and all but I really do not need a guy making me his center of attention. Abviously you are not interested in this car so why are you posting in his thread?

well its his old car… and i never said 3900 i dont think, and i never said 4400. im pretty sure i said 4300… negotiable. you called dibs and then never returned one call or one PM after you test drove it and i said we could talk numbers. im not trying to start drama but dont call dibs on a car and then drop off the face of the earth. atleast have the courtesy to msg me back man.

what are you looking to get for the car at this point…?

4k… idk offer?

You’re the one who out of the blue took the time to PM me (twice so far) over some pointless, OLD, retarded shit that bothered you, so who is consumed?

obviously you are. you cared enough about my position to call me a ricer and talk shit about a deal you knew nothing about. I mean come on man we are not in the 3rd grade. it is not recess and i do not need to go home.

Not really…
I’m not the one who Pm’d some random person, a month after the fact, worrying about what they said or called me on a FUCKING INTERNET FORUM then have to “up” yourself by telling me what cars you have.:gtfo:
Feeling insecure and have to prove to others that you are not a ricer, HMM?
Whatever man.
Keep the Pm’s coming if your feelings are hurting that much!

ok ok ladies stop fighting.

please just either PM me back (youve not responded to either) or get outa the thread and dont look back. i dont need someone calling dibs and refusing to answer my PMs or calls. not good buisness and your just making yourself look worse around this forum. money talks so either make some offers and answer PMs or stfu and move on and stop posting in my thread. im not trying to be mean but you calling dibs discourages people from my FS thread. end rant

edit: conduct buisness like an adult if you want to be considered one.

part it out!

thats the plan come spring/summer if it doesnt sell.

well ill buy the shortblock

possibly the long block for a decent price :wink:
funny story, the tranny and clutch in this car used to be mine lol

want to buy them back? haha