FS/FT: JDM S14 Kouki Front Bumper

Item: JDM S14 Kouki Front Bumper
Description: Has holes where the OEM lip goes, i dont have the oem lip, and if u want u can just fill the holes with like plastic body filler/fiber glass. Its pearl white, has some spray paint on the corners(i can remove it, it was from the japanese owner) , should be painted though. All brackets are fine. no cracks
will come with OEM fog lights, but i will most likely keep the turn signals(unless we work something out).
Price/Trade: Lookin perferably to trade for an aftermarket front bumper, but OEM USDM + lip (+ cash on ur side(unless its pearl white and nice))
otherwise i want umm 400$

Thanks!:slight_smile:

i reply PMs quick, but msgs on this thread work too, if u want to trade, please post a picture right away.
or text 9059229167

IM IN NO RUSH TO SELL.:wink:

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs176.snc1/6609_255498370401_523690401_8409694_4997979_n.jpg

fuck… I was seriously hoping that was including turn signals…

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs212.snc1/7925_161798045967_505915967_3560141_4465395_n.jpg

scratch on the lip:( other things are fine

^^^^What you want for that bumper ie3.0 ^^^^
I like that kouki bumper but 4 bills is a bit steep for me anyway

try PMing him instead of putting that on my thread

but thanks for the bump:P

I want this GONE.
BUMP!!!
i am firm on price fyi.
thanks for the offers of trades guys! sorry i never got back if i didnt been busy…
not looking to trade anymore unless its an origin lab stylish or stream!! Thanks!

I have a pearl white bumper and a usdm zenki lip I could trade you plus cash(But that’s still a trade I guess).Want the bumper but $400 without the corner lights is kinda heavy

lol…free bump

ps. i want URAS GT bodykit!!~~
lol

WOO thanks for the bump;)
zenki bumper:S or jsut a kouki bumper with a zenki lip on it:S
hey man… importers would rape u for a jdm bumper(fucking theives) LOL
well if u want with corners… id be willing to let it go foorr LOL a significant increase(i need them for w.e new bumper i get

Maybe I’ll just buy a front end conversion complete,less stress involved.If you decide to go any lower pm me,but I would need those lights as well, would I not. Or can I buy aftermarket ones off e-bay?
PS,Yes Zenki white bumper with a Mint usdm lip(Lip is black though).
I have a Veilside bumper you can smash for FREE!!!

im just waitng on a rpice quote for the origin lab bumper, if anyone nows a place to get it than someone let me know!! my quote is taking forever.
umm yes u need lights, ebay has OEM ones for like 70$+ shipping…
so yah once i get that quote and if its cheaper than 400$ than ill bring this down to match :slight_smile:

BUMP~~
well, JDM bumper is like 299 USD+ shipping for brand new. im not kidding. some sites are on special.
however,corners cost extra around 100USD…
that is why if i dont get URAS kit, i 'd rather go with AIT Racing(Charge speed style replica) only like around 200 a piece.total 3 parts will be like 700USD something + shipping and painting. and its make of PFRP

k 300$USD + shipping?
so wat? ur getting fog lights here…that are mint.
look up the price of fog lights than come back…lol just saying
and look at how much the other guy on son is selling his for…

BUMP

BUMP…er…

bump , love the Kouki look

bump for ya
lol, i know
too much low ballers on son thats why i dont even come here often. i 'd rather get brand new stuff.
if my car is white i will take it for sure btw. lolll

LOL take it and paint it!!!
i just want something that will look lower

hahah.

What does lowballing have to do with you buying brand new stuff?

Lowballing is an issue when you’re selling, not buying. It’s good when you’re buying hahah!