FS:FT R33 Skyline Front Clip and Tails

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $1000(OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Selling a front Clip of a 94 Skyline GTS25T as well as Tails… Eveything overall is in good shape… the clip is white in colour and comes with the black housing headlights. the tails are metallic white in colour… I will have pics for the tails no problem but i guess need to wait for some better weather to get pics of the front end. I was planning on putting this on my s13 but have some other things to deal with… so i i hate to see it sit like everything else… oh it is just the body panels no brakes etc etc…

Email me if your interested neumarkb@yahoo.ca

Trades: Looking for maybe a FMIC setup for a s13 sr or a nice set of rims 17’s or 18’s

is there an engine/trans included?

nvm

Sorry no engine… just body front clip… bumper and rebar , hood, headlights, fenders and front rad support…

does this come with the dash and other interior peaces?

Sorry no dash or interior pieces… it was a full clip but i just have what is listed…

You didn’t list anything specific. You just said front clip and tails… One assumes when purchasing a full front clip, they’re getting the motor as well… And dash…

Still have this for sale… will get pics as soon as the weather gets better. Just want to know if anyone is interested…

Price dropped to $800, i will have pics of this this weekend if anyone is interested just let me know…

Price drop to $600…

Pics can be found here…

i would take that link down if i were you…

yeah deff doesn`t work

the link works… but i dont think B240 wants to link us to where he’s linking us to…

the link does work… and it is the right link

its the right link for you if YOU are logged in. for us it just goes to the “thanks for posting” link…

this is the one.

yes that is it… sorry about that thanks

SOLD…pls. delete.