FS/FT:Recaro knock offs for stock dc2 seats

i have a set of brand new black ITR recaro knock offs (no name and no red stiching) on universal sliders
(no brackets) taht i was going to put in my integra but got to lazy/broke to do so…id like to trade them for either another set of aftermarket seats w/brackets or oem integra seats w/brackets(black)

pm for trade offers

pair of brand new seats-325$obo

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/WGFletch4ws/Picture003.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e393/WGFletch4ws/Picture001.jpg

are these DC2 or DC5 knock offs?

i have 2 sets of stock black DC2 teg seats and a set of black mugen knock offs, i’ll try to get some pics up asap

i need some seats but i also need pics, idc if theyre knock offs i dont need real racing seats, even the fake ones are more comfortable than stock

PICS??? mayb interested…

if i new teh difference between teh two id tell u haha
ill go get some pictures now

do ur mugens have brackets?

they are very comfy but also support very well

dont mind the shitty pictures they are mint and have no fading or anything like i said brand new ive just had the passenger sitting in my car its not even bolted down because i drove it to get it washed the otehr day

100$
these are great since theyre plain i can have someone sew in a dodge logo

cant go that low sorry…

i had a set of these and they are very unsafe, piss poor welds broke free on both seats causing the seat to recline all the way. the whole seat had to be taken apart and have supports and all kinds of shit welded. be careful.

havent had a problem with mine but thanks for the kind words

kinda unfair to say u had a set of these to when u dont even no where i got them from (not that i no where they are from becuase i bought them bnib from a local guy haha)

i bet i could tell you the whole process to tak it apart and put it back together. besides you said you never put them in your car so you havent put any real weight or stress on them yet. flip it over and pul the material back some and you see what im talkig about. theres more members on here that saw what happened to mine and will tell you the same thing. i didnt say they were worth what youre asking i just said theyre not safe. but i did pay less than youre asking for mine new locally.

it is obo for a reason

ill pull teh material up and check it out tho if itll make u happy:tup:

75$

haha just as i thought this thread is prety much useless now mods u can delete this

ugh. whatever. theyre worth buying. just have to be reinforced.

fine 100$

lol, u guys are rediculious

so wtf happend to these?

they are sitting in my garage if i cant get even close to what im asking ill probly end up keeping them and just getting them to fit since i love they way they feel