FS/FT: *SOLD 93 Civic Si/LS SOLD*

Are you sure the motor is a 97, because your valve cover is from the year 94 and 95. My friend is looking for a swapped hatchback and he asked me if I know anyone selling one.

the valve cover was switched because this one was in better shape, the other one was all chipped up when he got it

then why did paco tell me it had cut springs?

dude i really dont know what paco told u or what u think he told u but I know for a fact that they are neu speeds and thats the end of it!

ttt

i never told u that car had cut springs…ur really are starting to piss me off…

o shit pissing you off…im just saying what was told me when i had the car, thats it

BuMp with new price $2300 or best offer!

and even if it was not, what difference would it make???

its the same thing!

TTT

absolute final price drop $1700

2000 pm me

dude ive been in this car plenty of times with waynes the insides fucked up its only worth a grand and thats what id give you $1000 seeing the sunroof doesnt work right and the springs are cut cuz u did tell him that i was with him and when he first looked at the car so my offer is a grand

Trade for my supra ?

first of all S.T.F.U. if u dont know what ur talking about, the sunroof works fine and THE SPRINGS ARE NOT CUT!!! It has neu speed springs on it, the car runs fine, yeah it has some body work issues but i already addressed them it the begining of the thread if u can read. So u can take your grand and shove it up waynes ass!

:rubicant:

even if the springs were cut honda lowering springs are like $150 for tein’s… and 350ish for ground controll’s

you could part this car out and probably make close to $2000

ok still for sale?

yes it is

fisrt off the spring are deff. cut and secondly waynes current car will own the fuck outta you and thirdyl this car is a piece of shit thats completly fucked up and fourthly the shit i just took runs better this piece of shit and yeah the sun roof is fucked up cuz it didnt work every fucking time and if u wanna take this up i will need new sneakers cuz they will be shoved so far up ur ass i wouldnt be able to find them you fucking douche