FS/FT: *SOLD 93 Civic Si/LS SOLD*

[quote=“itsgoindown513,post:59,topic:34548"”]

oh and second of all im not poor and i got way more money then ur broke ass who smokes weed every day and live in a shitty as apartment down on french lea u fat fuck go suck some more cock

[/quote]

who are you talking about??? i dont think you even know b/c if your talking about sean (94blackls) dont know if you know this but your lucky if he is 120lbs :gotme:

oh yea sean i dont think youll sell this car on here

oh and second of all im not poor and i got way more money then ur broke ass who smokes weed every day and live in a shitty as apartment down on french lea u fat fuck go suck some more cock

[/quote]

are u kidding me i dont anywhere near french lea for 1, and im not a fat fuck at all. so better learn who the fuck your talking to. I dont even underdstand why u r still posting on hear u dumb punk bitch. Yeah we get it your a computer gangster but i really dont give a fuck what u have to say cuz u have no clue what the fuck u are even talking about. so now im just getting aggervated and reading ur stupid ass brainless comments, and oh yeah you posted a reply not a thread u worthlees idiot

(* im sure paco will not be happy to hear somebody talkin shit like this about him tho)

drama drama drama

i dont give a shit if i post a thread or a reply all u fags on here are poor fucks who sell shitty cars that arent worht more then 1500 so ur better off sticking these cars ur ur ass then trying to sell them

[/quote]

A… i dont smoke weed…B…u dont have money …C …U would never in ur life say what u have said on this forum to my face…D…grow some balls and finally …E… shit talking on a forum only proves how much of a bitch u are and that all u wanna do is cause trouble!

If u wanna attempt to put ur foot in my ass…u go right ahead…u know were i live…give it a shot…Back ur shit talkin up!

Someone eventually will tell me who u are!

I know everyone has thier opion about things, but if you have no idea what u are talking about please stay away…
But seriously thier is no need for this bullshit

[quote=“itsgoindown513,post:64,topic:34548"”]

i dont give a shit if i post a thread or a reply all u fags on here are poor fucks who sell shitty cars that arent worht more then 1500 so ur better off sticking these cars ur ur ass then trying to sell them

[/quote]

:rofl:

:bloated: i’m cleaning this thread up, anyone who isn’t already getting a ban, i suggest you don’t keep the drama going, or you’ll be following as well.

no drama glws would be a great project

ttt

how many miles on the motor?
body?
tranny?

how big is the rust spot?
how many mpg?

the motor & tranny had under 30k on it when it was bought over a year ago and is only driven to work and back, the body has just over 100k on it
the rust on the quater pannel is about the size of a quarte, im not positive on the mpg but im going to say its around 20

[quote=“94Blackls,post:72,topic:34548"”]

the motor & tranny had under 30k on it when it was bought over a year ago and is only driven to work and back, the body has just over 100k on it
the rust on the quater pannel is about the size of a quarte, im not positive on the mpg but im going to say its around 20

[/quote]

so about 50 on the motor and tranny?
and only 20mpg i thought hondas were like outstanding on gas?
i saw kevin driving on southwestern today and i want it soo bad.
but i need my car running first.

this thing hasta get over 20 MPG

go and look up what stock LS integras get and add a little to that since this car’s lighter

Edmunds says 25 mpg / 31 mpg for an LS integra.

ok thanks for the update.

TTT

:spades: :heart:

At least the pictures are clear, :)…What happend to the hood?

this thing hasent sold yet!