FS: Full Silvia fenders, Cheap price....

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: 140$ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No, pick up only
Contact Info: (647)- 204 8421
Description: Here I have two Silvia fenders… These are not fiberglass or half cuts and are full metal fenders. Work has been done to the front tips of the fenders. Maybe from a minor crash or accident, I don’t know. It is backed by mesh and fiberglass on the front area on the underside of the fenders. The reason I am selling is because I will be picking up the rest of my silvia parts and fenders will be included in the colour I want so I wont be needing these. These fenders do need minor work to fit oem silvia bumpers as the part where the bumper and fender meet has been altered to fit after market fenders better.

Pics:

***note: passenger side is identical to driver side pictured… just dont have any pics of it.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/Silviafenderforsale.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/kengi_sasaki/Silviafenderforsale2.jpg

No, i bought them from Brandon, and then sold it to kengi. The fenders were usdm fenders, Brandon then cutted the front nose part and joined a front part of Silvia fenders. He then continued by bondoing, and fiberglass the fenders.

ok well thats good to know…

but never the less the fenders are pretty mint…fitment could be better tho.

I need these gone. No Reasonable offers refused. If you are piecing your Silvia front end together or replacing some f*d up fenders this is a good way to go. These are far from the 300 dollar fenders you see for sale here but it is good for someone on budget.

These fenders Now come with half cuts to weld on if buyer wants to start fresh. price has been dropped to $100 This is a FIRM price. unbeatable value.

Pm to inquire.

Bump need these gone, I purchased oem silvia fenders recently. Make an offer.

BUMP, IF u need some silvia fenders for cheap with included silvia half cuts come get em now!! pm please

Ken, you can take my half cut as well.

BUMP… Getting tired of bumping these fenders… i guess silvia front ends are just “Played out” now… lol

fyi, these fenders fit nice, they have some weird piece attached to them to fit aftermarket bumpers, i did NOT do the work to the fenders, i got a complete silvia front end from sil80 and they were like this, but once again they do fit very well with oem and aftermarket bumpers, just they have had a piece welded onto them that helps fitting aftermarket bumpers.

great deal

BUMP! fenders still availible

whoever is interested in these i am slashing the price to 50 bucks… if not then I am just goin to keep em and weld on the half cuts. IMO its not worth it to give it for anything less than 50 bucks. SON lowballers… pm away.

I am willing to take trades for these fenders. I know theres a 16 yr old out there somewhere who wants to do a silvia conversion buts has no money. lol