FS: Garage Sale (sorta)

I have many things up for sale as I rummaged through my belongings and found stuff that I know longer use or need. Pictures will be put up tomorrow. Here are the following items:

JVC Kameleon Radio: $100 SOLD
The radio is in pretty good condition. I had it in my old eclipse but sold it last year and no longer use it as I like the stock look of my current car. I have the box that came with it and I believe all the instructions are in the box. There might be a harness still attached to it for a eclipse.

Specifications
[LEFT]
Included DevicesRadio, CD playerAnti-Theft TypeRevolvingMaximum Power Output50 Watts x 4Continuous Power19 Watts x 4Minimum Frequency Response40 HzMaximum Frequency Response20000 HzSignal To Noise Ratio70 dBPlayback ModesIntro scan, Random play, Direct track access, All tracks repeat, One track repeatColorsBlackClockYes (digital)Media SupportedCD-RSound EffectsBBEStandard MountingFull-DINAdditional FeaturesCD Text capable

CD FeaturesNumber of Discs In Dash1Media Load TypeSlot-loadCD Changer ControlYesDisc NamingYes

Tuner FeaturesAM Tuner Presets6FM Tuner Presets18

DisplayDisplay TypeLCDDisplay DimmerYesCD TextYes

Greddy Ultimate emanage tuner: $250 or best offer!!! SOLD
I had this installed in my car for like a month before I decided to sell my eclipse. This is in mint condition. Comes with all paperwork and what not. I bought it for I believe $500 but best offer will take it.

Sony Xplod XSV6933 6"x9" speakers: $50
Never been installed still new in the box. Bought them for my old car, ended up never putting them in the car.
[/LEFT]
XS-V6933
6X9" 4-Way Speaker Mounting Plate
6X9" HOP Woofer Cone
2-3/16" Cone Mid
1" Dome Tweeter
1" Dome PEI Super Tweeter
240W Peak Power (80W RMS)
[LEFT]
LinkSys wireless G access point: $50
Bought this a while back, never been used because I bought the wrong thing so its still in the box with all the booklets.

STINGER SWKH0 1/0 GAUGE WIRING KIT : $80 or best offer SOLD
New never used kit.[/LEFT]
Kit Includes:
18 ft. - 0 Gauge HPM Series Blue Power Wire
3 ft. - 0 Gauge HPM Series Clear Ground Wire
17 ft. - 18 Gauge Blue Remote Turn-On Wire
1 �½ HPM Series ANL Fuseholder with Mounting Screws
1 - 250 Amp HPM Series ANL Fuse
1 �½ HPM Series 0 Gauge Ground Lug
1 �½ HPM Series 0 Gauge Pro Style Ring Terminal
1 �½ Pro Style Ring Terminal Cover
Assorted HPM Series Ring Terminals, Spade Lugs, Butt Connectors, and a Snap-In Wire Grommet
7" Black Wire Ties
[LEFT]
Itech concept II faceshield: $20

Used it a couple times, no longer need it as I dont use a shield anymore.

Samsung SCD23 minidv camera: $175 or best offer
Bought this about a year and a half ago, brand new it was $400. Its in good condition. Only thing wrong with it is the battery charger cord has a cut in it so it wont charge somtimes but that will be replaced before being sold.

Samsung introduces the SC-D23 with its 2.5 in LCD and enhanced night recording capability. The user will be able to shoot in low light luminance with the enhanced LSS feature.

Lens with 10x Optical Zoom and 400x Digital Zoom
680K pixels CCD
Built-in DSC (Memory-Stick Slot)
DIS Image Stabilizer
2.5 in. TFT LCD
Color Slow Shutter
0 Lux Night Pix, Power Nite Pix
PC Link: USB, IEEE1394 In/Out
MPEG 4 Video Clip Recording
Color On-Screen Display with Beep sound
Easy-Q, Easy-Navigator
Built In Light

CAMERA FEATURES
800x Variable Speed Digital Power Zoom (10x Optical) Variable speed control is activated by automatic sensing of the amount of pressure applied to the zoom tab.
2.5 in. TFT Active-Matrix LCD Display TFT Active-Matrix technology assures the finest, brightest picture available. It rotates 210 degrees for multi-angle shooting, self-recording and playback.
Digital Image Stabilization Minimizes unwanted picture shaking caused by hand movement during recording.
Power Nite Pix Lets you shoot within a near distance under total darkness of 0 lux by using infrared rays emitted from camcorder. Even brighter images can be achieved by applying Slow Shutter and Nite Pix at the same time.
9 Digital Special Effects: Art, Mosaic, Sepia, Nega, Mirror, B/W, Emboss, Cinema, Make-up.
Tape Speed (SP/LP)
Photo Mode 8-step Manual shutter

That is all I have for now. I have a few more things I will post up tomorrow with the pictures. Thanks.
[/LEFT]

that jvc unit is fucking neat. but its not 100 bucks neat. id say more like 70.

if you lower the price on the minidv id buy it i have like 100 right now i also have 2 woofers id trade along with money

if that linksys is this one… http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/5250/5250809_ra.jpg

if so ill give u $40

does the cd player have any inputs on it front of back i dont care just lookin to be able to hook a ipod up to it

i’ll give you 50 for the amp wiring kit.

that looks like it. the model # on the box is wap54g. But i will take $40 for it. let me know when you want to meet up.

i dont believe it has any inputs on the radio itself. Never really looked into it. The model no. is jvc kdlx111 if you want to see.

where u located ill give ya $60 for the cd player let me know sry for the low ball