FS: Garmin Nuvi 360

Like new. i was very gentle with it. has tons of extras like:
2009 north american maps
europe maps
leather case
bunch of custom vehicle icons (football, pirate ship, tank etc…like 100 of them)
screen protector

tons of features:
text to speech
bluetooth (this is freggin awesome by the way. you can bring up a POI and just dial right there. it can even sync up to your address book on your phone)
Fodors north america travel guide. this is very helpful when in a large city.
flip-up antenna for great reception
mp3 player
picture viewer
slim design

let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions. it comes with all the cables/manuals etc. all in perfect shape

$225

or B/O - no lowballs

Eh, how old is it? 125 shipped to NYC. That’s not really a lowball.

http://www.techondigital.com/product.asp?productid=nuvi360&tab=1

Yikes

100 bucks

100 will pick up tmw

yeh…less than half of asking price = lowball

i already turned down 150. i wont go any lower than 175. so if anyone wants it for that i will do it. i dont need to sell it, i was just seeing if anyone was interested.

keep in mind that this has 09 maps and europe maps and fodors tour guide. so prices found online dont really compare.

HA new for 155 dumbass

can you read, or did you just ignore the post above? it is not the same GPS. like i said i dont really care if i sell it or not, so if youre going to be an ass i could care less. im not selling it for $100 :banghead:

Any high volume site will sell/store theirs w/ 09 maps.
Or at least the ones we sell come preloaded with the '09 maps…
Maybe the gremlins sneak in to my store in the middle of the night and load them on there… mhmmmm…

bump…any actually interested? no, not 100 either.

$90

no but really, it is

$90

awesome. you guys are so cool. it just makes me want to give it away for free. and no it is not the same GPS. mods please delete. pending sale on craigslist.

ill take it for free lmk thanks!

Let me know if ^^that falls through.

I would also like to know /\

I have never seen a moderator delete a thread where the OP asks for it to be deleted within the thread.

GLWS!