FS: Go ahead and guess.

1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R
18,000 miles according to Nismo cluster. It also looks that clean both underneath and paint-wise.
100% legalized. Have paperwork from the the NHTSA to prove so. Paperwork would be provided to new owner upon completion of transaction. This is a Motorex car. The very last one Motorex made legal.
5MT AWD

I traded one of my previous GT-R’s for this car. It’s been great to me aside from a hole in the top of the fuel tank. I replaced the fuel tank with another one, and I have not had an issue since. It’s a great car, and has been reliable in the time I have owned it. I bought it modified like it is, with my only changes being the Recaro seats, the HKS Kansai front strut bar, the Whiteline sway bars and control arms. The car is a little laggy, but it pulls hard. It does work. Very well. Reason for sale is I’m turning one of my cars into a 100% dedicated track car, buying a tow vehicle and trailer.

It was tuned by Sean Ivey to a conservative 415whp and 280ft lbs. I asked him to keep down boost and run a little bit rich because I planned on using this as a track car, so I wanted temps to stay low.

Engine mods:
Tomei stroker crankshaft
Crower rods
JE pistons
Apex’I AX 53B60 turbos with P21 housings
HKS exhaust manifolds
HKS O2 housings
HKS 1.5mm head gasket
HKS front mount intercooler… And it’s massive.
HKS hard pipe kit
Ferrera valvetrain
Tomei 270* cams, intake and exhaust
Tomei cam gears
Extreme Cylinder Heads stage 5 port work
Nismo 3.5” exhaust
Nismo downpipes
Nismo 780cc injectors
Nismo fuel pump
AEM EMS V1 w/ wideband

Drivetrain/Suspension/Brake/Wheel mods:
Nismo twin disk clutch… Can be brutal at first, but you get used to it quickly.
Stoptech front big brake kit, using ST-40 calipers
Stoptech rear big brake kit, using ST-22 calipers
Tein coilovers… Unsure of which model, but I’d guess the Flex series.
Volk TE37 18x9.5 wheels w/ 265/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 rubber. Brand new tires, I haven’t mounted them yet. Missing two of the center caps.
Whiteline front sway bar. 22mm adjustable. PN: BNF27Z
Whiteline rear sway bar. 24mm adjustable. PN: BNR11XXZ
Whiteline front sway bar link kit. PN: KLC008
Whiteline rear sway bar link kit. PN: KLC009
HKS Kansai Service front strut bar. Super rare.

Interior/Exterior mods:
Nismo leather shift knob
Momo steering wheel
Recaro Sport Topline seats. Amazingly comfortable. Heated, cooled, power recline, and lumber support.
JIC seat brackets/sliders. Lowest sitting possible, since the seats sit high.
Nismo gauge cluster
Nismo floor mats
Some CD deck, I’ve never even used it. The RB sounds too good.
Auto Chibi Select carbon fiber wing blade
HID’s installed on the factory 95 headlights

Pics:

Pre-Recaro seats and Nismo leather knob:

$55,000 or best offer. $60,000 or best offer w/ BNIB Volk CE28N’s with BN Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires.

Wow. Nice pics! GLWS. Was it a PITA to shift with the left hand? I’d think it would be really weird at first.

hahaha… this is funny, I was thinking about this the other night. I was wondering if there was any feasible way of me ever buying this from you, judging by your price, I think not.

GLWS

Cash in hand if you throw in a hand job

wow what a car if only had the guap lol

PM’d.

Holy fucking boner of a car, and my stomach sank seeing the price lol.

Better hurry up… only got 10 years before this is worth like $1200. GLWS

Car is 100% solid top to bottom. New owner will not be disappointed that’s for sure.

eBay dicked me on my listings for it twice, even though I showed the paperwork proof of legality in my ad. Fuck eBay. That’s the only reason I posted it on forums.

Unfortunately posting there you’re at their whim.

Dupont Registry

Nicoclub.com / http://skylineownersusa.com/forums/ …shit try http://www.gtrcanada.com/

Talk to Greg. hes the Admin/owner of Nicoclub. Ask to display it on the front page, that way everyone who goes to nico sees it.

GL chris. If i had the money id buy it asap.

And if anyone cant do the math it has ~19,747miles on it. (31,779kmi)

ok seeing how no one has said it i will…why!!! you just got it, i havnt even seen this thing yet and its already going???

ok so whats next? an r8?

Word on the street is he’s going all Scoob

:facepalm :banghead

Very Kool car, wish I had that kind of coin for it!

“Reason for sale is I’m turning one of my cars into a 100% dedicated track car, buying a tow vehicle and trailer”.

glws! car looks proper.

I thought the Porsche would have gone before this. Good luck with the sale man.

GLWS!

Cossey…you bastard. :frowning:
I can vouch for its cleanliness, body is straight, sounds good.

so sad

GLWS