FS: Go Carts and accessories

My dad moved away to Louisana and still has these here. He wants to get $3000 for them. Included is all the stands and parts lying around. Not parting it out.

There are 3 different frames. I have more pics mostly of parts and stuff in boxes.

If you want to see them You need to let me know because he has them at a house in lockport and I live in buffalo.

There are also some racing uniforms and neck protector.

where did u used to race this??

what kind of chassis?

Judging by the staggered tires and the seat being offset so far, I’d say these are oval track karts.

wow, to bad he didnt want to part out the lot. i would give him 100 for the blue one.

3000 for go-karts? thats more than im asking for my car…lol

used to race at holland i believe. i dont know many, if any specs of the go carts. i can ask my father where he used to race, type of chassis and all that. just post up the questions so i can call and ask him.

guess i had it wrong. it these were raced at ransomeville. My dad bought them from some kaminski guy i guess. He doesnt remember the type of chassi so ill have to go out there and look at them.

They’re definitely offset, circle track chassis. I used to run these, it was definitely good fun. $3k seems pretty reasonable for 3 karts and what looks to be TONS of spares. Just those wheels/tires are $$$.

[quote=“diddyof2h2h,post:6,topic:38456"”]

3000 for go-karts? thats more than im asking for my car…lol

[/quote]

These are not “go-karts”

These are racing karts.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:9,topic:38456"”]

They’re definitely offset, circle track chassis. I used to run these, it was definitely good fun. $3k seems pretty reasonable for 3 karts and what looks to be TONS of spares. Just those wheels/tires are $$$.

[/quote]

yeah everything is included. there are boxes of stuff also. my father is selling the house those are at and he wants to be rid of them. if anyone is seriously interested give me a call 578-4216 and i can take you to go see them.

bad decision not to part them out. i doubt one person will want 3 carts, but 3 people might want one cart.

buy one and put a street bike motor in it!!!

bump