FS: GOOD SUBWOOFERS CHEAP now with PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s BS cause I have that amp pushing two 12 inch Alpine Tpye R’s and it slams them really good. I actually set off a couple car alarms at my school.

When i talk to him later i will let him know and see if he wants it.

i bought the same amp before and it barely powered my 6x9s.

bazooka amps are extremely over rated

what was with ineedacar’s reference to an L7? you got one for sale??

Like i said i have the amp right now powering my 2 12" Alpine type R’s, so im guesing something is wrong with your amp.

hmm willing to sell a single type r?

yea $50 and its your, im not going down in the price on the type R’s or the kickers cause those costed me so much.

where are you located ?

bump

Bump

bump start buying my subs

yes still intereste in the alpines type r" u can call me at 205-7137

All 12" Alpine Type E’s and daul 12" box and one of my amps sold pending trade. I still have one more 500 wat bazooka amp ELA300.1 left.

One of the alpine type r’s are sold, i still have one type R in a vented box shown in pic left, still have the two kicker comp vr’s left, and all three of the 10" alpine type E’s. I will take $90 for all three of the 10" alpine type E’s

longshot but you dont have anything that will fit behind of the seat if a reg cab S10 do you? single truck box or can work a deal with someone

ill let you know if i come across something that will fit

how is it that every 3 months or so somebody shows up on this fourm with like 30 subs to sell? is there something that im missing out on?

no your not missing out on anything

lookin for 8’s if you havem or can getem. space is a concern in my single cab ranger.

I got four elemental design 8s SVC 2ohm venom but they are only 100rms a piece, $20bucks piece brand new. PM me if interested.

I might be interested in those cvrs. You have two 12" cvrs if I read correct? How much for both of them?