Need to sell today 1000W car amplifier and dual 12 box best offer!!!!

I have for sale 2 alpine type R 12 inch subwoofers currently mounted in a very heavy sealed box stuffed with poly fill.
The subs are rated at 1500 watts max each for 3000 total and are rated 500 watts RMS each for 1000 watts RMS total

It will will come with the box unless you dont need it ill keep it then.

The amp included is a Profile California 1000W mono block which powers the subs beautifully.

the system can be heard as its currently hooked up in my Jeep Liberty.

The speakers have a few minor scrapes but nothing that impacts sound quality or performance

ill try to get some more pics up later

edit**** coors light not included

just so you know the subs retail at $199 each at crutchfield.com so you getting a hell of a deal with the subs/box/amp

asking $400 or b/o

please call or text 716-572-5027 if interested.

http://images.craigslist.org/3kd3m73p7ZZZZZZZZZ98239e6de265f191899.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/3n03m43p3ZZZZZZZZZ98244fdbfe9ffce1ad4.jpg

bumpppppp no offers?

i dont wanna sound nasty or anything but for 450 ive seen on here much better and louder systems for like 250, so noone would make offers within 4 hrs of u posting cause thell be another one thats louder for less next week. that s the way it is i kno it sucks and hope u get what u want and someone buys it quick. id tried to sell miine 2 kicker L5’S in a box 1200 watt amp 0 guage wire and cap for 300, valued at 600 andthats if the amp was 100 lol. and kno one even bitten for it. but again good luck, and if i kno anyone who wants a system ill be sure to have them check out urs.

thats why it says best offer.

sold the same set up for 275.

subs alone for 225 dollars or b/o

subwoofers are sold to 86maro------ accepting offers on the box and amplifier.

how much for the amp, im looking and my buddy is looking

edit: probably wasnt the best thing to do with the beer resting on the top of the amp. especially the condensation dripping on to the amp. lol

sell it on ebay thats what i did

Makr an offer on the amp it retailed for like 180 I think when I bought it… Its a profile AP1000M mono block

That Profile only puts out 500watts rms @ 2ohms and 310rms @ 4ohms

It can be found online under $100 new, I use to have that amp in my first setup.

Crutchfield is also the most overpriced electronic dealer online. And the box is prefab, I’d be suprised if you could get $300 at the most for all that.

uh huh anyways…

amp and box still for sale

and im still wondering how much for the amp. lol

Make me offers I need this stuff gone today 40 or bo for amp and 20 dollars or bo for the box

what size amp for 40

everything except for the box is sold. accepting offers on the box, its a very well constructed dual 12 box made with 3/4 inch mdf. its stuffed with polly fill and has gold plated speaker terminals.