Fs: Gt2560r (s14 t28bb)

I am selling my GT2560R that I ran for ~4000km. This turbo is in perfect condition. I bought it used and did a rebuild on it. Not that it was damaged or anything but thats just the way I am (just did a rebuild on my new turbo also). I was running 10 psi on it and made 242hp/260tq. Coolant was ran to the turbo. This is a great upgrade for anyone running a T25. The wastegate was also ported. Here are some pictures that I took before and after the rebuild:

I am selling the turbo because I have upgraded to a GT2871R .86. If you have questions, let me know. The wastegate is not installed since I have used it on my other turbo. I do have the gt2871r wastegate but it has a higher psi setting and the nipple is leaking (I can fix it easily with some epoxy). I also have the inlet and outlet if interested.

600$ or best offer.

how much just for the inlet and outlet?

Don’t know, shoot me an offer. These are for the T28 not the same as the T25 one’s.

I am willing to trade for a 95 ka tranny in perfect condition and some cash. Other trades can also be proposed.

I have a tranny but how much cash are we talking. Pm me pls

PM sent

Bump !

No one wants this ?

…i do but not right now, so im just keeping my eye on the thread to see where it goes and if you still have it when im ready to buy a bigger turbo then ill pm you or post in here. Im not the type of guy whos going to pm you and be like oh its mine hold it for me while i save up. I have a handful of other parts i need to buy before this so i dont know when ill be ready to buy it. Some time this winter. GL w/ sale

I am not in a hurry to sell but if I do, it’s gonna be one less part taking space in the garage lol

Got some offers but it’s still for sale…

New price, 550$…

what all would you accept for trades?? i have a tranny but i dont know from what year car its from. Let me know.

I know all tranny from 91-98 fits but I prefer 95+. Kelford cams, brake setup… something like that.

Bump !!!

i have all this stuff that I’d be willing to trade stuff from. :slight_smile:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49432

Bump this need to be gone ASAP, New price 500$.

Sold !!!