FS: Gtech Pro SS Performance Meter

I have a Gtech Pro SS Performance Meter Reatils for 200$ Brand new. Heres a link to it askin 150$ or BO Its like brand new works perfect. Has box and manual as well.

http://www.gtechpro.com/ss.html

<-----will vouch for the accuracy, I have one myself. Put a dab of pop on the suction cup to better adhere to the windshield though.

Bump, Im open to offers as well guys!

Don’t mind my lack of intelligence but, what exactly does it do?

GLWS

It’s an accelerometer. Basically you suction it to your windshield, push the “start” button, when it is ready you launch your car and it meaasures your 0-60, 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile times. It is EXTREMELY accurate. These newer models, the SS and the RR have a 3-axis system similar to what airplanes have. I lent mine to a friend of mine and he took it with him to Lancaster. He made 8 passes. Every time except for once, the SS meter was Exactly .03-.04 off,(always higher). The discrepency could be attributed to his rollout, and the one time it was way off, he screwed up the launch, he got on it, and then let off a bit, and got back on it.

Thats fucking rediculous! if it’s around when i have some $ maybe i’ll pick it up.

Not to lowball but I have $100…

thanks joe for explainin, shall we start the bidding at 100? lol

100$ if picked up in next couple days first come first serve my loss ur gain I just need the loot bills are due.