FS: GTi-R Turbo off my SR20DET

Hi,
as the title states, I have a GTi-R Turbo up for sale. Units been pulled off my SR20DET and I’ve no use since I’m going bigger.
I’m not a huge expert on these things however I had neil over at SpeedWorks look it over and apparently its still in good condition. I dont have any pictures but if you’re intrested, maybe we can set up something so you can look at it. its currently still sitting at Speedworks.
heres a link for soem info on it
http://store.yahoo.com/cheapturbo/garrettt28.html

and for reference sakes, heres a picture of the dyno pull I did with this turbo. ~17psi w/basic boltons, custom ECU tune w/ SAFCII to tweak it and htis is was done on a mustang dyno
http://members.shaw.ca/alpha_gangsta/GTiR.jpg

Anwyays, as for the price, looking for $450 firm.
thanks for the intrest guys.

Oh, and btw, I’d rather not ship this item.
If there are no serious intrest in this after a day or so, I will start posting on other boards. I’d rather let fellow NECC members get a chance first.

I wish I had the money to spare…

Is it clocked the same as a regular t28? Is this exactly as in your link provided? Does it come with the compressor outlet?

solid turbo and good price.

i did some research and anyone who is interested in this turbo would be well-advised to check this thread out on zilvia net.

the basic jist:

not a Ball-bearing turbo but still capable of well over 300rwhp on an SR20 in an S-chassis car

requires minor modification to fit on our cars. will bolt up with some reclocking on the compressor housing and some piping needs to be slightly modified.

$450 CDN is a great price, very competitive

if for some reason this thing sits for a while i will pick it up off you in the future…

whats your email address i know a guy with an sr20det in his infiniti, he needs a new turbo but isn’t a part of these forums, he told me to ask you for your email address.

whoops, sorry guys. I forgot about htis thread.
the turbos already been sold.
sorry about that.